We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Virgin tivo help

(4 Posts)
grainmum Thu 23-Mar-17 13:07:01

Just switched to virgin from BT. DS asks to watch fireman Sam - no problem I think. But I search for it and it brings up a list of hundreds of episodes, none of which I have access to (netflix, tiddlers TV etc)! The BT box used to bring them up in sets so I could quickly find the free ones. Any ideas how I can make this work for me? Thanks

FallenSky Thu 23-Mar-17 13:10:43

There may not be any free ones if you don't have the right package for them. No use right now but if you have cartoonito set up a series link so you'll always have some recorded.

NC1nightstand Thu 23-Mar-17 13:19:40

Something you could do is watch them on YouTube. All TiVo boxes have a 10mg internet connection regardless of whether you have broadband or not, so you can access YouTube that way.smile

grainmum Thu 23-Mar-17 13:44:55

Thanks good suggestions, we just got a DVD out instead. But I wondered if there was a way to configure the box to only show what's actually available to me when I search, or have it in a more compact format rather than scrolling through the individual episodes from 10 series!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now