Talk

Advanced search

The Trip

(6 Posts)
Lunaballoon Sun 19-Mar-17 16:22:13

Is back for a new series in Spain next month but on Sky Atlantic. I absolutely loved series one and two. Steve Cougan and Rob Brydon are brilliant together. I don't mind paying to watch but don't want to subscribe to Sky. Does anyone know if Sky content is available on a pay per view type basis?

BarbaraofSeville Sun 19-Mar-17 17:08:31

You can get Sky Atlantic on Now TV Entertainment Package for £6.99 a month with no contract, and if you cancel they usually offer a cheaper deal to carry on or you can buy a box from Argos that includes 3 months subscription for £15 so you don't ever really have to pay even £6.99 a month - we've had it a couple of years and almost never paid full price.

Brilliant value and a fraction of the cost of Sky for nearly the same service when combined with Freeview or Freesat.

Thanks for mentioning this - I loved the first series of The Trip and I love Spain, so I'm really looking forward to this now.

Lunaballoon Sun 19-Mar-17 17:37:35

Excellent, thanks Barbara. That sounds perfect!

PrivatePike Mon 20-Mar-17 11:58:44

Yes!! I love The Trip! Thanks for the info on a new series

Davros Mon 20-Mar-17 20:00:34

We love the trip "come come Mr Bond", can't wait for this

augustusglupe Mon 20-Mar-17 22:29:14

Can't wait!! I love them both!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now