Talk

Advanced search

Harry hill alien fun capsule

(17 Posts)
kennypppppppp Sat 18-Mar-17 22:27:10

I have to watch it twice as I'm laughing so much I miss most of the jokes. Seriously. I wet myself three times at this weeks.

augustusglupe Thu 23-Mar-17 22:45:50

Can't believe this is your only reply kenny
I love it!! Me and DH could hardly breathe for laughing tonight!! grin

Monkeybunkey Fri 24-Mar-17 13:19:09

It's definitely improved as the series has gone on. I was pretty meh about the first episode but it's series linked so have kept watching.
Not seen last night's yet (have been binge-watching Broadchurch series 1 and 2) but it sounds like a good 'un!

kennypppppppp Sat 25-Mar-17 17:07:31

Glad that the Hill has at least 4 devoted viewers!!!!!! If I want to drive my kids insane I just sing "local news round up" to them. Never fails!!

RebootYourEngine Sat 25-Mar-17 17:23:19

I love it. Its 30 minutes of total lighthearted nonsense. grin

DanyellasDonkey Sun 26-Mar-17 23:02:08

Shite of the highest order. I've never understood what is meant to be funny about Harry Hill confused

Notjustuser1458393875 Sun 26-Mar-17 23:33:22

Last week I was in serious need of cheering up and watched all four episodes back to back. Cried laughing. It's just brilliant. Coventry Market was probably the best bit.

roywoodsbeard Fri 31-Mar-17 21:20:23

I wish they would bring back TV Burp!

Paffle Fri 31-Mar-17 21:25:00

We tuned in thinking it sounded shit but we'd give it a go and now we luffs it!

kennypppppppp Sat 01-Apr-17 19:21:17

I miss tv burp too. Apparently itv were desperate for burp to carry on as that was how X factor got loads of its viewers ---- From people who'd watched burp and then just left the telly on and then watched X factor (I fell into that category). I love Harry hill and Gloria hunniford looks bloody amaaaaaaaaaaazing for 76. Agree Coventry market was a stunner!!!!!!!! Judith charmers was bloody brilliant too and looks amazing. Ting ting!!!

TheLegendOfBeans Sat 01-Apr-17 21:10:52

I am a big HH devotee BUT ive not found this that funny; which is a shame as it sounds like this is his last chance with ITV (listen to Radio 4's Chain Reaction where HH is interviewed by Sara Pascoe)

Why TV Burp ended ill never understand. It was glorious and made so many folk watch TV in a different way for better or for worse

So HH fans, get thee to radio 4 immediately, he's on two of the "Chain Reactions" xx

MrsLogicFromViz Sun 02-Apr-17 10:39:59

I love HHAFC but DH cannot stand it. DS, 9, likes it too and as it's pre-watershed, I don't mind him watching it, although he did go on and on about that woman baring her bottom and electrocuting herself on an electric fence.

TV Burp ended because HH and his team of writers didn't feel as though they could maintain the sheer amount of content ITV seemed to want. HH also split from his former agency, Avalon, at the same time too.

LemonadeWithACherry Sun 02-Apr-17 14:17:22

I think this is hilarious. I too miss TV Burp and this almost fills the hole.

This week's was particularly funny, and I was pleasantly surprised by Gloria Hunniford! All the guests really get into the spirit of it which really makes it enjoyable.

I liked the series he did on sky one as well, the one with cooking.

FurryTrousers Mon 03-Apr-17 11:09:24

Oh I love it, it's so silly. The bit with the cat being sick (!) had me crying with laughter.

TheLegendOfBeans Mon 03-Apr-17 17:18:55

^ yes!

Stouffer is a legend.

squiz81 Tue 04-Apr-17 07:27:06

we're fans too smile unfortunately only discovered it half way through the series. HH always makes laugh out loud.

squiz81 Tue 04-Apr-17 07:28:28

That should read "makes me laugh out loud!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now