Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Designated survivor is back!

(14 Posts)
Cheguevarahamster Thu 09-Mar-17 22:45:29

It was a tense episode tonight! It's wonderful TV twaddle. I love Kiefer and his endearing sighs. I wish he was POTUS.

susiella Fri 10-Mar-17 08:55:28

Oooh yes! I watched it too. I hate these mid season breaks. It was very good, wasn't it?
Mrs McCleish is a wrong'un.
I think Peter McCleish has realised he's in way over his head & his career is about to go down the pan now Kirkman is on the mend. Really looking forward to next week's ep.

Cheguevarahamster Fri 10-Mar-17 20:44:02

Mrs McCleish is channelling Lady Macbeth. It's great fun.
I hate the long breaks too. Didn't realise it was back yesterday until turned on Netflix and did a happy dance.

FiveGoMadInDorset Fri 10-Mar-17 20:52:23

i saw this today and did a little jump of glee, I did think 10 episodes was short for a first season!

calzone Fri 10-Mar-17 22:58:54

Me too!!

Love it.

user1484603141 Fri 10-Mar-17 23:00:42

Haven't watched it yet, waiting till I've got some me time, so I can drool in peace.

Deux Sat 11-Mar-17 08:53:13

Thank so for the heads-up. Been in a bit of a Netflix drought recently. I loved this show.

dancemom Sat 11-Mar-17 09:00:15

Wait? What?? New episodes?? Hurrah!!!!

Chasingsquirrels Sat 11-Mar-17 22:20:44

Thanks for this thread!

TheGirlFromNoWhere Sat 11-Mar-17 22:23:46

Yay! Going to put it on now instead of just going to bed grin hate the long breaks never know when the shows are coming back on

tribpot Sat 11-Mar-17 22:27:27

Hurray, glad to see this back - esp now Kiefer and Maggie Q have some scenes together. I felt sorry for her in the earlier episodes, stuck in her own storyline with almost no contact with the rest of the cast.

MadameJosephine Sat 11-Mar-17 22:33:23

Yay! Thanks for the heads up

Bubbinsmakesthree Sat 11-Mar-17 22:35:01

This is my 'guilty pleasure' viewing - the plot is ridiculous and relies on a huge amount of exposition, the characters are one dimensional and the dialogue is frequently cringe-inducing. I still love watching it!

Cheguevarahamster Thu 16-Mar-17 22:15:11

Bubbinsmakesthree it's my guilty pleasure too, it's taken over the gap left by Castle.

Wow what an episode! Lots of drama, lots of sighing from the lovely Kiefer, lots of humour from the lovely Kai. Can't wait to see where it goes next week.

Btw does anyone think that the guy playing Aaron looks like Andrew Lincoln?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now