Big bang Theory

(14 Posts)
MommaGee Fri 03-Mar-17 01:34:18

Any watching the new series?

Is the baby destined to live out its TV life in the bedroom and did they really leave him in the car seat for all that time??

The Stuart and Ray thing is being weird...

I'm so excited is back in tho

Comealongpond89 Fri 03-Mar-17 13:58:52

Am a huge big bang fan. This week's episode was a bit dull tho. Would be nice to see an actual baby at some point!

youngestisapsycho Fri 03-Mar-17 14:00:21

It's a bit crap now.... not enjoying as much as I used to.

fairycakecentral Fri 03-Mar-17 14:02:36

We wondered if the baby is set to have the same presence as Howard's mum- heard but never seen.

It's not quite as funny as it used to be though.

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Fri 03-Mar-17 14:04:56

Most TV babies live in a drawer. You rarely see them.

Comealongpond89 Fri 03-Mar-17 14:06:59

I hope they don't keep her hidden! What's the point in writing it into the show? How I met your mother and other sitcoms have managed it!

MommaGee Fri 03-Mar-17 14:47:34

Yeah they're going enough to boot have needed to put in a baby, so we need to see her takiing over Sheldons spot

MommaGee Sat 11-Mar-17 11:22:49

Baby hidden in the bedroom sleeping in the car seat again. Why isn't Penny stealing be for cuddles, why does she never need a feed or nappy change during dinner like every other baby? Where's Stuart?

ALemonyPea Sat 11-Mar-17 11:25:26

Ive not enjoyed the past couple of series. I really don't like the new set up of Sheldon and Amy living together.

MrsJayy Sat 11-Mar-17 11:26:04

No baby this week Bernie managed to eat dinner and have a conversation or 5 maybe stuart is now officially nanny , it has really gone downhill im watching out of habit

MommaGee Sat 11-Mar-17 17:44:22

No there was a reference to her being in the bedroom

RebootYourEngine Sat 18-Mar-17 09:15:05

It has gone downhill over the last series or two. Sheldon has just gotten rude and unfunny. If they arent going to show the baby what is the point of writing it in.

desperatehousewife21 Sat 18-Mar-17 15:39:34

Also think it's gone downhill recently, not as funny and no will they won't they with Amy and Sheldon kissing/sex.

Also DH and I HATE Stuart, he brings NOTHING to it and is so unfunny it's painful watching him.

GlacindaTheTroll Sat 18-Mar-17 16:02:58

I watch out of habit and in the hope it'll be better this week. And don't really care if I miss episodes either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now