Talk

Advanced search

Follow the Money season 2 starts Saturday 4th March

(26 Posts)
fussychica Wed 01-Mar-17 15:11:31

Just to let those who love their foreign fix that the Scandi drama is back for a 2nd season at 9pm on BBC 4 on Saturday night.

Yoksha Sat 04-Mar-17 18:34:31

Thanks OP. <rubs hands with glee>

Brillig Sat 04-Mar-17 18:40:07

Hooray. I was just coming on to see if anyone had started a thread about this - dh and I really got into the first series. I need a Scandi Saturday-night fix grin

Yoksha Sat 04-Mar-17 23:02:19

Oooh, that was brilliant. Christenson turning up at the confused me. I'm not sure now. Any hoo, bloody brilliant.

Yoksha Sun 05-Mar-17 08:23:33

* at the confused?......too much wine by this last post.

Wonder what Claudia's game is this time round?

Brillig Sun 05-Mar-17 08:39:22

I know there wouldn't be a series if she didn't start plotting and scheming immediately, but I do want to shake Claudia. She's just out of prison and she's learned nothing.

In RL surely you'd be straight down to the police station to tell Mads and Alf that you'd been summoned by the obviously-dodgy James Galway lookalike Mr Big bank man, and you want to co-operate. Or maybe I'm just too pathetically law-abiding grin

Laska5772 Sun 05-Mar-17 22:03:57

This was great . but I didnt see series one.. . (but i have just ordered it and am looking forward to a dvd fest ..)

fussychica Mon 06-Mar-17 09:14:22

Really into this again from the off. Claudia is so stupid or just a bad lot! I have a soft spot for Nicky though.

Yoksha Sat 11-Mar-17 12:21:28

On again tonight. < hi all. Waves furiously >

I'm off to the local Asian supermarket to get some exotic juice to add to sparkling water for tonight.

I'm just out if hospital so can't drink gin or wine.

See y'all later.

Brillig Sat 11-Mar-17 22:08:52

Checking in at half time. The plot thickens!

Ciutadella Sun 12-Mar-17 21:31:00

chica I felt the same way about Nicky. But I emphasis the past tense now! Wish he hadn't gone in with the swede - he has had a very bad influence on Nicky!
just hope Claudia isn't going to end up back in prison - though so far she hasn't done anything criminal this series has she? I think she might be better off going to live in Paris - but maybe the terms of her parole don't allow that.

CremeEggThief Sun 12-Mar-17 21:54:44

I am gripped by this. I didn't realise until it was already on that it was a new series, not a repeat of Series 1, so I watched the first 2 episodes on iPlayer on my tablet and episodes 3 and 4 last night, so I'm up to speed now. Very disappointed in Nicky last night. The Swede is a terrible influence on him. I think it's good that they show how conflicted and guilty he's feeling, even if it's not enough to stop him.

Brillig Sat 18-Mar-17 22:06:58

Is anyone else watching tonight? I'm on the edge of my seat here!

vjg13 Sun 19-Mar-17 17:18:09

Last night's episodes were excellent!

MaynJune Wed 22-Mar-17 14:45:55

I wonder if the psycho Swede will get his comeuppance, or if they're planning a third series.

He absolutely has to get his just deserts.

terrylene Wed 22-Mar-17 14:49:55

I wish they would put him out of my misery. sad

Don't think I could bear a series 3

xmasadsboohiss Mon 27-Mar-17 12:09:28

Caught up last night on the weekends eps. I'm loving it - think it's better than series 1 actually. The Swede (so annoying he now has a name!) is a great character as are Nicky, Alf, Mads and Amanda. Claudia not so much for me - all a bit implausible unless she's playing some ridiculous double/triple/quadruple bluff on everyone? Next weekend's going to be gut wrenching one way or another.

terrylene Mon 27-Mar-17 14:30:22

It is too stressful. I am hoping that they all get a massive comeuppance at the end. They are all really horrible. I quite like Claudia she is a force for good; but I wonder if she is just after Christianssen's position in the end........going over to the dark side?

Cannothtinkofaname Fri 31-Mar-17 11:51:26

Is anyone else up to date with this?
The last episode is a real cliff hanger and so much going on. I can't wait for Saturday and the last two episodes - although I don't want it to end!

And Nikky really has gone to the dark side (shock)

Still can't work out how to do smileys!

Halsall Sat 01-Apr-17 22:06:23

Another half-time post. Nail-biting. I can't say more in case I give anything away but.....bloody hell!

terrylene Mon 03-Apr-17 17:11:06

Well at least they killed off all the right ones in the end......except one sad.

I17neednumbers Wed 05-Apr-17 10:04:53

A very downbeat ending! (apart from the new baby of course).
It was awful to see Nicky let himself get dragged further and further into evil-doing in this series. What will happen to him now?

We must hope that Lina hands the money over to the police - no good will come of keeping it. Isn't that what got Nicky and Bimse involved with the Swede in the first place?

Did Mads' shredding exercise mean that Steen and Simon are both now off the hook?

terrylene Wed 05-Apr-17 13:08:29

I had forgotten about Nicky, Bimse and the money at the beginning - it seemed so much lighter then, but changed into one killing after another in this series.

It depends who knows about the money - it might give the police a bit of a headache if it got handed into them since they shredded things.

I17neednumbers Wed 05-Apr-17 13:17:32

I agree - Nicky and Binse started out as a couple of lovable clowns in series 1, but it got very much darker this series. I thought maybe Binse would not be dead and Nicky would save his life by driving him to hospital, but then get banged up in the process - a step towards redemption? Not what happened!

I don't think Lina needs the money too much anyway - isn't her father quite a garage magnate, so he can step in and support her and that cutie Milas?
Is Denmark outside the Schengen agreement? If so how is Nicky going to escape without kristensen to set it all up?

I loved it but am not expecting a third series - don't think it would work. For one thing Mads couldn't possibly be reinstated after all that shredding! Although perhaps we could see how Amanda makes a new life once freed from the shackles of her inheritance. Fashion designer?

terrylene Wed 05-Apr-17 13:23:02

She could join up with Lena - she has the capital wink. They need to meet somehow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now