Talk

Advanced search

Nashville... watching as it airs in the US? Potential Spoilers

(14 Posts)
RooDaisy Sat 25-Feb-17 01:13:03

Is anyone else in the UK streaming Nashville and totally up to date??

If so, OMG!!!!

HerRoyalNotness Sat 25-Feb-17 01:55:15

Just watched it tonight! Oh yes, OMG! Can't happen surely?

RooDaisy Sat 25-Feb-17 02:05:38

It really does [crying face]
I found out first on Instagram
What happens next???

MrsDeaconClaybourne Sat 25-Feb-17 09:37:04

Watched it last night and was properly sobbing at some points - looking forward to seeing how they develop the story though. Hate having to wait a week for it. Get so used to watching box sets several episodes at a time

RooDaisy Sat 25-Feb-17 10:46:54

I love your name Mrs
I was heartbroken and yes, it's crap having to wait a week.

I'm really interested to see where they go with it next. I hope Deacon doesn't fall off the wagon again.

MrsDeaconClaybourne Sat 25-Feb-17 13:19:39

I'm hoping the same - I'd like to see him being a really good dad and not drinking. Not that I'm over invested! I've read that Teddy and Rayna's sister are going to come back though so who knows what's planned shock

RooDaisy Fri 03-Mar-17 20:06:47

Hey Mrs did you watch last night's?

HerRoyalNotness Sat 04-Mar-17 00:41:35

Just watched the latest sad doesn't help being 36wks pregnant, sobbed when the 3 of them were singing. I though the first half was going to end as a dreamscape! Will be interesting to see where it goes from here without a or THE main character

TinyPawz Sat 04-Mar-17 03:02:58

Howled through last night episode. Proper big wracking sobs. Need to catch a grin really, only a TV show after all

MrsDeaconClaybourne Sun 05-Mar-17 08:46:44

Caught up with it last night. Just about held it together til Daphne started singing then sad incredible acting though. I thought it was really well done.

diddl Sun 05-Mar-17 17:11:13

Gosh that surprised me!

Well, it did & it didn't as getting away from the stalker then to have an acident seemed ridiculous unless the point of it was what happened iyswim.

PLus there were so many pointers to it in the ep that there might as well have been signs up!

Is this the last series does anyone know?

I mean really how long can this sort of thing go on without a change of characters?

The rivalry between the 2 country stars which was the original premis has long gone!

Vq1970 Wed 08-Mar-17 21:26:12

OMG OMG OMG I've found a website where I can stream this - I was off sick today, why didn't I find this this morning when I had all day to watch it!

Downtonishabby Sun 12-Mar-17 09:57:40

Omg I love Nashville! Couldn't believe it!
Really hope the rest of the series doesn't just focus on Maddie and her issues!

So glad I have found my US pace friends - I got called out on the other Nashville thread for illegally watching it as it is piracy and WRONG!!

tribpot Sun 12-Mar-17 10:06:32

Yes, up to date.

I really wonder about this decision. I can't imagine CMT have acquired the series just to broadcast one final season. I note that Rachel Bilson and Kaitlin Doubleday (who?) are joining the cast and I hope this isn't the start of a West Wing style sexing-it-up with younger characters. They need to recognise one of the great strengths of the show is having characters of different ages, it's not Beverley Hills 90210 in Nashville.

Maddie is no less annoying in grief than in normal circumstances. I would like to see more of Daphne - she seems much more assured.

Not sure where it goes from here after the midseason break. Would be nice if Will had something to do (and a bit more Juliette wouldn't go amiss, I appreciate Hayden Panettiere may need to be careful not to take on too much).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now