HOLLYOAKS!!!

(7 Posts)
mumofone1234 Fri 24-Feb-17 13:31:37

I don't even know where to start!

Can't believe they killed Nathan!

How annoying is Joel?

How sexy is Warren? grin

How bonkers is Sienna?

How evil is Mac, letting Marnie think it is her fault Nathan is dead? I hope Lisa comes clean.

The look on Scott's face when he saw Ste and JP kissing had me in stitches grin

Anything else I have missed?

mumofone1234 Fri 24-Feb-17 13:32:02

Apologies if there is already a thread going, but I couldn't find one.

Georgeofthejungle Wed 08-Mar-17 16:29:31

I'm a hollyoaks watcher and couldn't find any other threads.

What is going on with JP and Ste?! I've quite warmed to James!

And Diego - I'm sad he's carrying on with Frankie, I had high hopes for him and Myra!

mumofone1234 Thu 09-Mar-17 13:59:49

Gosh a lot of anticlimactic exits this week: Diego, John Paul, and probably James. It's like the writers couldn't be arsed thinking up a way to get rid of them. Quite the 'I'll get my coat then' exits, much like the Joe one grin. Nobody even bothered saying goodbye to John Paul's son (ie their nephew and grandson) at the airport confused grin

Has anyone clocked that the actress who plays Mercedes is pregnant? She might be on here!grin

FishInAWetSuitAndFlippers Thu 09-Mar-17 14:08:42

I love Hollyoaks.

Nathan was a shocker. I reckon Lisa is pregnant though. They can't just leave that storyline there.

Marnie is just a dick so I can't really find it in me to give a shit about her.

It's amazing that JP got a job, accommodation, flights and packing sorted within about 2 hours of deciding to move grin

Frankie expecting jack to comfort her after she was shagging Diego was out of order, but that whole storyline was a bit meh towards the end anyway.

I want to know who any new gay men in the village will fall in love with now JP isn't there. He seems to be the go to guy.

The things I would do to Warren Fox given half a chance wink

Sienna is pointless. I did enjoy old foxy referring to Nico as Wednesday Adams though.

What about Cleo though shock

mumofone1234 Wed 15-Mar-17 19:51:03

Darcy! grin

Georgeofthejungle Sun 19-Mar-17 00:05:26

I did LOL at the Wednesday Adams line. And I also think I might secretly fancy Joel.

What is Darcy about - talk about resting bitch face! I feel for Maxine. but you must knew Darcy was gonna walk in after that big speech!

I didn't realise Mercedes was pregnant. She has got to have the nicest figure ever. Her waist is so long and curved.

Poor Scott and is tango tan - I think James has been quite lenient!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now