Talk

Advanced search

Wimbledon fans, have you heard?

(8 Posts)
luckydraw Wed 22-Feb-17 17:06:04

I've heard a rumour that the ballot has been drawn. Sadly no emails for me but I wondered if anyone else had heard?

DevelopingDetritus Wed 22-Feb-17 19:22:53

Someone in the "What did you get in the post today" thread had one yesterday, they can't go either for some reason, it's for the Woman's final.

DevelopingDetritus Wed 22-Feb-17 19:34:49

*receive

RitaMills Wed 22-Feb-17 19:39:53

Not received a letter yet, hopefully it's en route hopeful .

Raahh Wed 22-Feb-17 19:43:42

ooh- good luck to those waiting. I am a massive tennis fan, but never get to go- (I did go once, in 1994grin). So, if you do go- pop over to the tennis threads to say hi!/wave to us from the telly. tennis

RitaMills Wed 22-Feb-17 19:50:22

I've went to Wimbledon every year for the last 5 years, not managed to get tickets yet. Sitting on the hill with my wine and snacks is just as fun, especially the last two years when its been very hot with minimal rain. I live in hope this year is my year to actually get into one of the main courts.

Clickncollect Wed 22-Feb-17 19:56:13

A friend of mine received her letter two days ago but I haven't heard anything yet, unfortunately!

luckydraw Wed 22-Feb-17 20:12:50

I wonder if those who have heard applied by post and those who opted in online are yet to hear?
Clutching at straws

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now