Talk

Advanced search

24 Legacy on Fox

(15 Posts)
LightastheBreeze Wed 15-Feb-17 21:45:18

Anyone watching this, no Jack but still good, same format as 24

AfroPuffs Wed 15-Feb-17 23:40:20

I really enjoyed it! Didn't think I would with no Jack, but I soon forgot about him to be honest shock

GloriousGoosebumps Thu 16-Feb-17 07:16:07

I thought it was really, really good. The only low point was seeing how Jimmy Smits has aged and is very odd hair. I think my heart may be broken..

HairsprayQueen Thu 16-Feb-17 07:20:25

Yes really enjoyed this too, totally didn't think I would after Jack.

EachandEveryone Thu 23-Feb-17 20:57:10

I need to see this. Its had fab reviews.

glenthebattleostrich Thu 23-Feb-17 21:02:41

I'm quite enjoying it, bit watching the repeat on Saturdays.

I still quite fancy Jimmy Smits though (my taste in men is notoriously bad though).

I'm finding it a bit disconcerting not hating Miranda Otto's character as I've just binge watched the last series of homeland and loathed her in that!

GrimDamnFanjo Fri 24-Feb-17 00:27:00

Missing jack like mad but it's really good so far.
I always think 24 follows a set formula though eg there's always a Goodie with a difficult family relationship, the baddie in the first few episodes isn't the real villain, there's a Mole, someone in CTU will "go dark." Makes a great drinking game...

RedRoseMummy Fri 24-Feb-17 00:42:34

Surprised at how much we're liking it. Even though it isn't Jack, the pace and feel of the show is classic 24. We're looking forwards to seeing how it develops.

ihatethecold Fri 24-Feb-17 15:05:12

How can i watch this if i dont have Sky?

Anyone know?

HairsprayQueen Sat 25-Feb-17 21:44:02

Looks like Fox is on Now TV which I know isn't free but cheaper and less commitment than sky.

Still enjoying it, but I have to plan when I watch to make sure it's not too close to bedtime, not because of the goriness but more that I lie awake wondering who I can trust (no one probably!) and who is a baddie or goodie!

ihatethecold Sun 26-Feb-17 07:54:31

Ooh. Now tv. Thanks

EachandEveryone Thu 16-Mar-17 12:15:35

Blooming heck everyone has been a bady in Homeland or House of Cards Im getting very confused

DarkDarkNight Thu 16-Mar-17 22:12:59

Sounds good. I've had the first episode on my planner for a while, I will give it a go. I was a total 24 addict.

EachandEveryone is Jim from Neighbours on it? grin. Agree it's always the same faces playing the baddies on 24, House of Cards and Lost. There must be a small number of actors who can pull off the evil president/Machiavellian mastermind type characters or all of these shows use the same casting director.

HesterLee Thu 16-Mar-17 23:06:12

Jim from Neighbours is currently in prison in Storybrooke. But I'm sure he'll make an escape to get some 24 badness in!!

HairsprayQueen Thu 23-Mar-17 21:53:59

Gosh that was quite an episode this week, I gasped properly out loud more than once shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now