Talk

Advanced search

Lisa Riley on LW

(5 Posts)
JustDanceAddict Wed 15-Feb-17 18:08:18

I happened to have loose women on today as I'm on hols from work and couldn't believe Lisa Riley - she has lost so much weight I barely recognised her and it's only cos she mentioned Emmerdale that it clicked it was her. I then googled and she's lost shedloads and was about to go on leave to have her loose skin removed. Good on her, but it's def aged her I have to say (she's gone down to 8 stone!!).

x2boys Fri 17-Feb-17 10:06:45

good for her, I went to school with Lisa Riley and shes was always big even at primary shes always been bubbly too she was a couple of years below me.

Shell4429 Fri 17-Feb-17 10:21:01

I really felt for her, she seemed terrified of not coming round from the anaesthetic. I am currently losing weight through healthy eating and although I don't have as much to lose, I am worried about being left with loose skin. I have a phobia of surgery but mine is more to do with the actual surgery and the wounds it leaves so I think she's incredibly brave and hope it all goes well for her.

MrsJayy Fri 17-Feb-17 12:26:37

I wanted to hug her the surgery was yesterday (i think) i hope it went well she was so scared bless her she is early 40s isnt she i don't think the weight loss has aged her she looks 40ish

IhatchedaSnorlax Sun 19-Feb-17 13:17:21

I agree Mrs, she just looks her age to me. I hope it went well for her but I'd be happy if she wasn't on TV (other than acting) as she bugs me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now