Talk

Advanced search

Can someone give me a recap with neighbours and dee please

(8 Posts)
Sillysausage123 Tue 14-Feb-17 18:03:41

Not seen neighbours for 10 years but started watching after hearing dee was back. Can someone tell me what the dee story is?
Where has she been? Etc thanks

Brolis Tue 14-Feb-17 19:33:22

In one of the worst stunts I have ever seen on television she supposedly died in a car accident as she and Toadie drove away from their wedding. Is she back? I have not watched Neighbours in about 20 years.

Lilaclily Tue 14-Feb-17 19:36:02

Spoiler

www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a820372/neighbours-dee-bliss-revelation-real-or-fake/

Sillysausage123 Wed 15-Feb-17 07:39:17

How would this fake dee know about dee and toadie and how she died etc?

RebootYourEngine Wed 15-Feb-17 08:16:05

'Dee' was told all about Dee from Toadies ex Sindi. The two of them are there to get some kind of inheritance i think.

RebootYourEngine Wed 15-Feb-17 08:18:12

Sindi called 'Dee' Andrea but i am not sure if that is her real name or what dee is short for.

It is a rubbish storyline. I really like the character Toadie and think its cruel whats happening to him.

Seahawk80 Wed 15-Feb-17 08:27:04

I still watch neighbours- sad I know but DH loves it! This woman is the same actress but is a fake. She met Toadies ex who couldn't believe how much like Dee she was. She's trying to claim Dee's inheritance but had found out it was all left to charity so now she is passing her teenage daughter off as Toadies to try to get some of his money.

Lorrie3188 Fri 24-Feb-17 21:52:50

So ridiculous... I was excited to hear she was back but when they revealed it was something different (I won't say incase you didn't read the spoilers) it was really annoying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now