Talk

Advanced search

Agents of Shield Series 4

(6 Posts)
JsOtherHalf Tue 14-Feb-17 15:29:25

Anyone else watching the new series? I've just watched the first 3 episodes.

MipMipMip Tue 14-Feb-17 20:41:47

Not great is it? Mind you I want them to go back to a new story each episode! I've always found Skye/Daisy one of the less interesting characters so I find it very annoying that there is so much focus on her (and her very weird fashion sense - not a logical change).

What do you think?

JsOtherHalf Tue 14-Feb-17 21:58:38

I assumed the whole makeup/dress sense changes were to differentiate her role atm from previous series?

I don't understand why Mac got so angry at Yoyo when he realised she'd been helping Daisy.

MipMipMip Tue 14-Feb-17 22:21:57

I understand the change of look but I don't think it progressed naturally. I agree about Mac and Yo Yo, but at least with her cover blown they should gave a chance to spend some time together.

Pastamancer Tue 21-Feb-17 11:02:19

I can't stick Daisy, she's a right PITA and reminds me of Paige from Neighbours. I'm glad that Fitz and Simmons are getting on well, they have loved each other for so long so fingers crossed the writers actually let them have a proper relationship and don't go splitting them up for a stupid reason. I keep waiting for May and Coulson to get it on, things have been brewing there for a long time

MipMipMip Tue 21-Feb-17 15:03:12

Agree with every word Pasta (except I don't know Paige).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now