loader

Talk

Advanced search

Teen Mom (OG & 2)

(53 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Mon 13-Feb-17 19:52:15

Anyone else have this guilty tv obsession? 😂

I love it!

The OGs are a bit boring now but I love the moms from season 2.

SaorAlbaGuBrath Mon 13-Feb-17 19:52:43

I love it too!

OnNaturesCourse Mon 13-Feb-17 19:54:05

I'm glad I'm not the only one! My DP thinks I'm crazy 😂 Love Chelsea at the moment.

SaorAlbaGuBrath Mon 13-Feb-17 20:39:19

Aw Chelsea has always been my favourite, it's lovely to see her so happy now! DP thinks I'm mental for watching it but I got hooked on late night reruns of OG when DS1 was small and wouldn't settle 😂

OnNaturesCourse Mon 13-Feb-17 20:46:39

She has such cute babies too. Aubrey is a doll.

Leah seems to be finally getting there too after her set backs

JustHereForThePooStories Mon 13-Feb-17 20:47:43

Jenelle got engaged again at the weekend. Ring no. 6- she's building up quite the collection!

SaorAlbaGuBrath Mon 13-Feb-17 20:53:06

Aubree is so cute! It's nice to see Leah making progress too!
Did she??? Oooft another one already? Does anyone else think Jace doesn't actually want to live with her, he just says what she wants to hear?

OnNaturesCourse Mon 13-Feb-17 21:01:22

Jace loves his grandmother too much now, it what he knows. He should have been back with his mum a while ago but its too late to change his "normal" now. Also... What am i doing wrong, shes been engaged 6 times and here i am 7 years into relationship and not even a glance of a ring! Lol

JustHereForThePooStories Mon 13-Feb-17 21:07:07

I'd love to know mother about Barbara, Jenelle's mother. I know she has custody of Jace and her other grandson Gabe. I get the impression that she was quite a difficult mother to grow up with.

ItStartedWithAKiss241 Mon 13-Feb-17 22:29:16

I think she just looks after her other grandson Gabe. I've never heard of her having custody of him. Agree with you 100% on her being tough to grow up with. Jewellery seems to be more settled with David. She needs to go no contact with Barb to lose all the drama but is stuck between a rock and a hard place with her having Jace x

ItStartedWithAKiss241 Mon 13-Feb-17 22:30:38

Jewellery grin I mean Jenelle x

Sw18Sw18 Mon 13-Feb-17 22:32:11

I absolutely love Chelsea and I always liked Macy. Cannot bear Kailyn angry The whole handling of the Isaac/Javi situation was so poor on her part.

Sw18Sw18 Mon 13-Feb-17 22:33:31

Oh and yy to Jace wanting to stay with his nan. I thought the questoning in the car scene was simply awful.

OnNaturesCourse Tue 14-Feb-17 08:34:49

The car scene was awful. I do understand where Janelle is coming from and if she had settled a few years ago, before his routine established, i think it would have been ok. Jace knows his own mind now. I used to love Kail but ... Im not sure now. Seems to love drama.

SaorAlbaGuBrath Tue 14-Feb-17 09:05:34

I think the blunt way Kail told Isaac she didn't know if he was going to see Javi was mean. Both she and Javi pushed for him to be "dad", they should honour that.
Adam and Nathan's relentless pity parties irritate me too, their time with Aubree and Kaiser seems so forced and for tv.

Sw18Sw18 Tue 14-Feb-17 09:20:43

Oh God Adam! Who saw the bitch fit he had with the crew about scenes being edited after he missed the daddy daughter dance? So effing lame. You missed the dance! End of story. And Nathan's endless rolling on the bed with Kaiser... yawn.

Kailyn is an excellent example of how not to handle your blended family after a divorce

Mumofazoo Tue 14-Feb-17 09:26:09

I love both of these programmes. My favourites are Chelsea and Maci they have such beautiful little families and seem genuinely happy.

OnNaturesCourse Tue 14-Feb-17 09:35:54

Kail should not have involved the kids until she held a discussion with Javi n Jo about the situation going forward. Both Dads just want to keep the boys together.

Sw18Sw18 Tue 14-Feb-17 10:36:17

Exactly! She got a lot of negative comments online and then seemed to relent and now Isaac does go to Javi's house abd has a room there. Sad to use her kids in the first place tbh. Jo definitely grew on me.

OnNaturesCourse Tue 14-Feb-17 11:17:06

I like how Jo approaches the whole situation n that him n Javi do talk. Very mature considering his first impressions on the show

chaplin1409 Tue 14-Feb-17 11:19:44

What channel is it on?

OnNaturesCourse Tue 14-Feb-17 12:01:31

I get it on mtv catch up

x2boys Tue 14-Feb-17 13:45:25

i dont really watch Teen mom OG any more i find it too boring but i still like Teen Mom 2 i agree Kailyn handled her and and Javi breaking up really badly she seemed to be being deliberatley arkward about car seats etc , and javi seems to want a relationship with Issac so why not allow it .She should never have allowed Issac to call Javi Dad he has a Dad it must have been confusing for him .Agree about Jenelle shes been banging on for years about getting custody of Jace and done sod all about it and she seems to be Deliberatley picking fault with whatever Nathan does now, i,m not sure Leah seems more settled though she seemed quite out of it in last weeks episode?

MondayTuesdayWednesday Tue 14-Feb-17 13:57:46

I watch these shows too!! Kailyn is really horrible and the way she handles things is all to suit herself. I really felt sorry for Isaac the week she had the fight with Javi.

I don't think Leah seems stable at all. She seems like she is still taking drugs and is looks terrible.

OnNaturesCourse Tue 14-Feb-17 14:06:42

I actually think its just her... Shes super skinny and tired looking and dramatic ... Quite scatty too. Dont think she eats right which would explain a lot

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now