Talk

Advanced search

Comedy recommendations needed!

(6 Posts)
DingyDillDong Sun 12-Feb-17 17:50:48

Just finished watching The Office (US) and now need something else.

I liked Parks and Rec, Always Sunny, Arrested Development, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Modern Family.

Does anyone have any good recommendations based on what I've enjoyed watching please?

RiaOverTheRainbow Sun 12-Feb-17 18:03:01

I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine and P&R!

You may like Galavant, it's a faux-medieval musical series, highlights include Hugh Bonneville as a singing pirate. I don't think it's available on DVD but you can find it online. Also I haven't seen it yet but I've had Pushing Daisies recommended.

Clawdy Mon 13-Feb-17 09:43:30

Upstart Crow with David Mitchell is hilarious.

NancyDonahue Mon 13-Feb-17 13:32:49

The Middle and The Goldbergs. Although they are more 'family viewing' but I find them hilarious

DingyDillDong Mon 13-Feb-17 18:40:11

Fab, thank you! I started to watch Pushing Daisies when it was on TV but can't remember if I actually finished it. I'll look in to your recommendations smile

TheHiphopopotamus Mon 13-Feb-17 22:05:01

I've just started watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on Netflix. It's about a stalker, basically, but it's quite amusing at times. They also randomly burst into song now and again (I realise I'm not selling it, but it is quite funny in parts).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now