Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

'It never did me any harm' on Channel 4 just been on....

(5 Posts)
wotzsaname Tue 27-Feb-07 22:06:45

it made me so - ohh i duno. I was a 70's child. I had to phone my mum to have a laugh.

I know there have been few threads lately, but i'm deffo going to get my dds space hoppers. Might get one myself!

wotzsaname Tue 27-Feb-07 22:17:23

Have you all been on here all night? no one got the TV on?

They have six televisions, six DVD players, three video players, five games consoles, two computers, six hi-fis, four digi-boxes and a karaoke machine. Mum Cheryl's childhood - only a generation ago - couldn't have been more different. When she was young there was no indoor toilet, let alone the latest technology. There was just the one television set and the family watched it together. She saved up for a cassette player to listen to her favourite band: The Bay City Rollers. Cheryl has worked hard to give her children everything she didn't have when she grew up. But now she is starting to question what it is doing to them. She wants to know if a dose of her strict no-nonsense 70s upbringing will sort out her lot. In tonight's third episode of Never Did Me Any Harm, the clocks are turned back for two weeks to when Cheryl was young, so that her family can get a taste of her no-nonsense childhood. Mum is desperately hoping that this experience will help them to learn how to communicate better with each other, how to work together more as a family and how to entertain themselves, all without the aid of modern technology.

WotzBestMateTwinWotz Tue 27-Feb-07 22:32:15

Hi Wotz, yea I watched it too. Mum was busy on the phone so couldnt discuss it though.

wot do you think of name changes?

FWIW I think all your posts are great.....

from your best mate.....

2shoes Wed 28-Feb-07 12:37:19

i love that programme. and the bay city rollers got a mention.

nikkie Wed 28-Feb-07 20:42:07

They have six televisions, six DVD players, three video players, five games consoles, two computers, six hi-fis, four digi-boxes and a karaoke machine
That was what me!
WHY do you need that much?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now