Talk

Advanced search

60 days in jail [spoiler alert]

(9 Posts)
kateclarke Fri 10-Feb-17 00:01:57

Just watched the last one in this series. Thought it was great but was gutted that they didn't tell the inmates which of the others were in the program. Anyone else see it?

JustKeepStumbling Fri 10-Feb-17 04:11:44

Yes I've been really enjoying it. Quite eye opening and I think our prisons are a lot softer and more private with more to keep them occupied mentally than what you see happening there. That Robert guy was a total idiot.

NaughtyRed82 Fri 10-Feb-17 04:48:16

There's a second series which they recorded just two weeks after series one finished recording and I've already watched it and enjoyed it a bit better than first series as had some better women in it second time round. Think I watched it originally on lifetime channel or something and then saw that series one has been being shown on channel 5 I think. My daughters been watching it as she missed first series but joined in on second series and so I've been rewatching with her and groaning at Roberts fake acting that he's so ill hmm
Chicken shit more like!grin
There should be another episode next week as at end of both seasons they dona sit down show with them all and the two main guys, sheriff and can't remember name of the other one blush
So you should have more to see!

Second series if they show it as well, Zacs wife that saw go and visit him, she goes in!!

Littlelegs19 Fri 10-Feb-17 04:57:30

I love this! Both series have been on and were on the CI channel. The 2nd series was really great but I personally preferred the first one. Really good programme though. Could you imagine if they did that in the U.K.! confused Dont think It would quite work some how!

hedgehogsarecoming Fri 10-Feb-17 12:24:07

Love just watching last of series one
Luv tami she's great

kateclarke Fri 10-Feb-17 12:58:09

I will look out for one more. And a new series too. Thank you.

motheroreily Fri 10-Feb-17 16:10:37

I loved this. I found Barbara irritating but I think she was younger and had less life experience than tami and maryum.

kateclarke Fri 10-Feb-17 16:25:09

I found Barbara most annoying at the start, but felt she learned the most from the experience.

furlinedsheepskinjacket Sat 11-Feb-17 21:03:54

it was just great wasn't it?

well worth watching

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now