Talk

Advanced search

Death in Paradise

(3 Posts)
PeachMelba78 Thu 09-Feb-17 23:10:03

Hi can anyone tell me who was the murderer in tonight's episode? Part 2 of London? I fell asleep before the end (kids have been waking me up in the night so I'm knackered!)
Also how they did it.
Thanks smile

Sunnymeg Fri 10-Feb-17 11:28:16

The murer in London was committed by Stephen's mother (Stephen was the blonde one) who posed as a cleaner and after the murder Stephen posed the gun to make it look like suicide and set the door etc. Stephen committed the murder in Saint Marie. The murder victim was his own father (Stephen had changed his surname). Stephen and his brother had gone out on a boat with their Dad when they were about 8 or 9. Both boys had been swept overboard in a storm, The Dad tried to save the brother, not Stephen. The brother died, Stephen survived, but only by chance. He never forgave his father and became estranged from him. When he went to Saint Marie, he came across his father, who didn't recognise him. This triggered the murder. The chap killed in London knew that Stephen had done it and urged him to confess, which is why he was murdered by the mother.

PeachMelba78 Fri 10-Feb-17 12:25:17

Thank you so much! It was really annoying me and I did try desperately to stay awake but my body had other ideas!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now