Talk

Advanced search

First Dates Hotel

(4 Posts)
lucydogz Tue 07-Feb-17 14:29:36

Has anybody else watching this? It's the only thing I make a point of watching, so there's going to be a gap in my Monday evenings.
I love it when couples click, but my dh and I have a good chunter about some of them. There was a guy last night who ate with his mouth open and, when the staff opened the door for them to leave, went out before the woman. I was so glad she didn't want him.
And Louise (I think) the comedienne. What a woman, I loved her, and was so glad when her date was so nice, second time around.

likewhatevs Tue 07-Feb-17 14:35:19

I watch it if it happens to be on when I'm in front of the box! Its quite gentle and makes a welcome change from the bombardment of heavily sexualised reality tv. Which I don't watch. I'm just saying!
My friend knows Louise - she posted a link about the experience (Lou, not my friend) here standardissuemagazine.com/lifestyle/brew-lou-first-dates/

lucydogz Tue 07-Feb-17 14:44:54

thanks for that, I loved her even more after reading that.

purpleme12 Wed 08-Feb-17 20:59:15

I love it as well as the normal one.
Interesting reading Lou's article. I don't remember thinking he was that bad (although I also didn't think he was great). But interesting to hear they take them out if the conversation's not flowing to give them ideas! I thought he wanted to see her again? Send a bit weird if he couldn't find anything to say to her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now