Talk

Advanced search

The Last Leg

(5 Posts)
TinklyLittleLaugh Sat 28-Jan-17 12:48:46

Just to say, I bloody love the Last Leg so much. It's as if someone designed a show just for me: leftie humour, disability politics, great guests, all held together by the totally doable Adam Hill.

And when Alex was talking about his baby last night, it was the most moving thing I've seen for ages. Love, love, love Alex.

Josh Widdicombe is a bit of a weak link though; I think he strikes the odd jarring note.

NurseRosie Sat 28-Jan-17 23:52:11

It is hilarious. We went to see Adam Hills live last year, was in stitches most of the way through until be made us all cry talking about kicking cancer in the balls. I think all 3 of them complement each others humour so well. And the "is it ok to ask?" Is just always laugh out loud. Im with you when it comes to love for this show.

Willow2016 Sun 29-Jan-17 00:26:58

Just love this show. Makes Friday night bearable!
Adam Hills (totaly gorgeous) should be bloody prime minister of the world smile He cuts to the chase and tell it like it is, no spin, no bullshit. Simple philosophy- Just dont be a dick and everyone would get on just fine.
(Yes I know, I know lots of people are selfish, greedy, aggressive psycho gits, but we can but dream)

Especially loved last nights for the gorgeous David Tennant smile

ScarletSienna Sun 29-Jan-17 00:29:38

I love it too. Lefty humour is right up my alley and I think their opened and forthrightness is refreshing!

PickAChew Sun 29-Jan-17 00:30:18

Josh is rather hypermobile and somewhat socially awkward. I want to mother him to death!

Last night's was one of the best for a while. Loved the Carrie Fisher quote at the end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now