Talk

Advanced search

CBeebies Cat - pregnant?

(11 Posts)
colonelgoldfish Fri 27-Jan-17 15:34:08

Because it's my day off work and I have nothing better to do I've been catching a bit of CBeebies today with my little ones.

Since I last watched it looks like the presenter Cat has quite a rounded tummy under her dungaree dress and looks like she could be pregnant.

Has anyone else noticed this?

(And yes I know I have no life and should have more to worry about before anyone says! grin)

TheWashingFairyatemyhamster Sat 28-Jan-17 07:58:46

My first thought was 'CBeebies has got a cat now???'

I wish I could speculate with you but my kids have discovered Nick jr (aaargh!) and so it is wall to wall Paw Patrol and adverts with no primary clad smiley presenters. I'm even beginning to miss awkward Ben...

xxxbingbunnyxxx Sat 28-Jan-17 08:11:57

My dh mentioned this a few weeks back, not convinced yet, but he is adamant!

andysdinosauradventures Sat 28-Jan-17 08:14:35

I noticed this over Xmas when the panto's were all on iplayer and I was idly comparing her in Nutcracker vs Peter Pan. I'd stake money on her being up-duffed.

Azbmanton Sat 18-Feb-17 23:15:58

I thought this today watching it and then someone posted this photo of her at Justin's party at the theatre today. She is definitely pregnant!

badg3r Sun 19-Feb-17 00:02:04

For personal reasons she is not on the Justin's party tour in April or May. http://www.imaginetheatre.co.uk/justins-party-2017/
Think you are on to something!

thecraftyfox Sun 19-Feb-17 01:51:47

She's on twitter and has said in response to lots of people that yes she is pregnant

colonelgoldfish Sun 19-Feb-17 08:31:21

Just spotted more replies to my thread!

Yay we were right!

thecatneuterer Sun 19-Feb-17 12:32:22

Oh that's a relief. I saw the thread and thought it was some sort of cartoon character cat that was pregnant. I was thinking what a terrible example for children - after all, all cats should be neutered.

As you were ...

amyelizabethcollins Mon 10-Apr-17 08:11:06

Just been watching this morning and she's definitely pregnant. I'd say 8 months at least...Maybe now I should get up from the floor and do some housework! 😂

TeaAddict235 Tue 11-Apr-17 15:30:07

Let's hope that she joins MN...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now