Archer

(12 Posts)
Sleeperandthespindle Thu 26-Jan-17 08:31:01

Does anyone else love this?

Strummerville Thu 26-Jan-17 08:31:53

YES

It is my favourite programme!

Sleeperandthespindle Thu 26-Jan-17 08:33:27

We ration ourselves to two a night and have just started season 5. Hysterically laughing like a pair of hyenas. I don't know anyone in real life (except DH) who would like it!

Strummerville Thu 26-Jan-17 08:36:22

No nor do I, but I still bang on about it right, left and centre in the hope of converting someone, someday grin

I'm due a rewatch soon...

TheQueenOfItAll Thu 26-Jan-17 08:37:16

Amazing show!

Made the mistake of binge watching though so waiting for the next season

Schwifty Fri 27-Jan-17 16:03:21

Love it too, it's fab! I have some other recommendations for adult cartoons, there's the obvious Family Guy, American Dad; also Bob's Burgers, and best of all is Rick and Morty - you can watch it online at and it's my favourite programme animated or otherwise. There's only been 2 series so start from the beginning and stick with it - series 3 should be out in March and all we fans are creaming our jeans over it! I'm also trying to convert everyone I know!

Schwifty Fri 27-Jan-17 16:04:05

Ps has anyone tried Bojack Horseman? I've heard many good things about it but haven't started yet.

Sleeperandthespindle Sun 29-Jan-17 20:17:09

Just settling down for a couple of episodes. Highlight of my day!

Strummerville Mon 30-Jan-17 19:38:21

I've started watching Rick and Morty after your recommendation Schwifty!

PseudoBadger Mon 30-Jan-17 19:40:49

Archer has a lovely voice <shallow>

Schwifty Tue 31-Jan-17 17:15:39

Strummerville hooray! I hope you enjoy it! The pilot is a bit sketchy, aren't they all, but please stick with it. Then you'll find out where my username comes from wink

Strummerville Wed 15-Feb-17 11:53:31

Finished and it definitely grew on me grin

Loved the finale of season 2, I am a huge sucker for character development and serialised storytelling blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now