Talk

Advanced search

Help - Gilmore Girls addiction...

(11 Posts)
fempsych Sun 22-Jan-17 21:22:48

And having watched all the old series and the new one...I am lost and sad. Help? Any suggestions on what to replace it with before I just give in and start watching it again? Have Netflix and prime to chose from...

TizzyDongue Sun 22-Jan-17 21:28:39

Start watching them again. I'm rewatching at the moment (just recently got Netflix).

Seeing you're an addict I've a question - have you noticed the answer phone moves table - sometimes its on the bottom of the stairs and then it's on the table behind the couch.

^
Asking as I'm currently watching and pondering this.

WhimsicalWinnifred Sun 22-Jan-17 21:43:36

I'm just getting into this. Almost done three series sInce Christmas.

So...
Charmed - it's got a huge number of episodes and has everything Gilmore girls has plus monsters 😊
The 4400
Glitch
Ed (not sure that's available on either)
Maids or mistresses (it's about Hispanic maids but it may have been called mistresses. That's only on prime and fantastic. The sister from ugly be tty is in it)

fempsych Sun 22-Jan-17 21:48:43

Hmm ok some possibles. I don't like fantasy so charmed is out due to monsters unfortunately.

The answer phone...I'm going back to see this - missed it!

Andylion Mon 23-Jan-17 00:05:08

Try Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

maisiestar Mon 23-Jan-17 19:15:21

If you have seen Lala land - there is a scene set in film sets and it so looks like they are wandering past sets from Gilmore girls - definitely looked like Luke's and Miss patty's . Or is this a sign of my deep addiction?

indigox Mon 23-Jan-17 19:18:26

I've watched the new one twice, and the originals twice... since August.

I then found fan made music videos on Youtube.

Yes, I need a life.

I've now moved onto watching Greys Anatomy.. for the third time.

fempsych Mon 23-Jan-17 19:37:50

I'm glad I'm not the only one with an addiction.

TizzyDongue Tue 24-Jan-17 11:03:55

Has anyone else noticed the mystery moving answer phone!!

toastymarshmallow Tue 24-Jan-17 20:43:49

Yeah its definitely the set in La La Land. I am pretty sure the coffee shop is Luke's with a different inside.

OhTinky Sat 04-Feb-17 09:18:47

I found out today the Stars Hollow set is the same set as Rosewood in Pretty Little Liars. Yes my teen TV addiction is strong!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now