Talk

Advanced search

Kim Woodburn - anyone met her?

(32 Posts)
ElsaMars Wed 18-Jan-17 21:54:36

She's giving a great impression so I thought I would see what she's like in real life grin

I imagine arguing with her is like pushing treacle up a hill, Jesus Christ!

Bumbleclat Wed 18-Jan-17 22:15:05

She's had a terrible life. I think she has PTSD but is probably of the mindset that you 'just get on with it' which means she's always acting out.
I feel really sorry for her. sad

Tomselleckhaskindeyes Wed 18-Jan-17 22:16:46

I think she seems ill. I've see people with dementia act a little bit this way.

cloudchasing Wed 18-Jan-17 22:18:20

I must admit that I've been concerned for her mental health in the house. She lives quite locally to me and a couple of my friends bump into her in Tesco regularly. They say she's absolutely lovely at all times.

JustSpeakSense Wed 18-Jan-17 22:19:02

She doesn't seem well, I don't think the BB house is a healthy environment for her.

PatMullins Wed 18-Jan-17 22:20:08

She has had an awful life, but she wasn't very nice when I met her at work years ago hmm

Reality16 Wed 18-Jan-17 22:24:44

Why can't people stop making excuses for her. She is a nasty, vile excuse for a woman.

HTH

EggnoggAndMulledWine Wed 18-Jan-17 22:25:57

I don't know they do say the bb house can make people act unstable. Whilst I think she is being particularly nasty I do think there some element of truth in what she is saying. Yes they are all "ganging up" but that's simply because they have all built up relationships with each other and feel protective of one another to a strange who has come in and started attacking them all verbally. She just sees it as them ganging up against her.

Some of the insults she throws are really nasty. She doesn't seem very stable at all. I don't think she should be in there, for her sake and the others.

AshesandDust Wed 18-Jan-17 22:38:00

I think she's got the idea that she needs to shake the housemates up and act like Spencer. It comes across as an act to me.
Even so I find it really uncomfortable seeing her being isolated and baited like she is, esp at her age as well.

MrsLucyMalfoy Wed 18-Jan-17 22:39:36

She was meant to be in my local pantomime this Christmas just gone. She walked out of rehearsal the day before the show opened, and the first show had to be cancelled - most of the audience had already arrived when they announced the cancellation. A lot of disappointed kids. Heard on the grapevine she had had a spat with the male lead (some guy from TOWIE).

rainbowstardrops Wed 18-Jan-17 22:44:27

I'm not sure if it is all an act or whether she's just horrible.
I hope it's all an act .......

ScarletForYa Wed 18-Jan-17 23:02:48

I was reading that Aggie from 'How clean is your house' doesn't speak to her any more. Also that they refuse to be filmed together so it had to be edited to make it appear that they still did.

She wasn't like this when she was in the Jungle..

FloatyFlo Wed 18-Jan-17 23:15:22

I saw the pp about her hard life. I knew nothing about her so had a quick google and shock Poor woman.

NoCapes Wed 18-Jan-17 23:20:34

Having a hard life isn't justification for being a nasty aggressive foul mouthed bully though is it
We all have our own shit, but you really can't treat people like that - especially for no reason, as it seems to be in BB

She is absolutely unhinged

croon979 Wed 18-Jan-17 23:39:42

I think she is trolling purely to get airtime personally.

bananaleaves Thu 19-Jan-17 07:02:47

I saw her on a programme where celebs spent a few nights on the street to experience homelessness and she was awful and horrible on that too.

croon979 Thu 19-Jan-17 08:55:44

She knows what she is doing and she is no different to any of the other 'slebs' in there - trash

RudyMentary Thu 19-Jan-17 09:02:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FloatyFlo Thu 19-Jan-17 10:05:31

Having a hard life isn't justification for being a nasty aggressive foul mouthed bully though is it

Yes. Quite.
I haven't actually watched any CBB so can't comment on that.

PatMullins Thu 19-Jan-17 11:42:53

Sorry, I wasn't trying to justify her behaviour by saying she's had a tough time.

It really isn't an act.

dannydyerismydad Thu 19-Jan-17 11:45:28

I wondered if she was doing some kind of secret task. Being deliberately volatile. But now I'm not so sure.

I don't actually disagree much with her opinions, but I do disagree with her methods. There are some nasty characters who need to be called out on their behaviour. But she's just stooping below their level.

WingMirrorSpider Thu 19-Jan-17 11:52:51

I've not seen her on BB but I did see her on the homeless show mentioned above. She didn't come across well at all - for someone who's been through the mill herself, she showed very little understanding or compassion, and basically told a vulnerable and homeless young woman that she only had herself to blame and she should pull herself together hmm

Sparklingbrook Thu 19-Jan-17 12:06:00

I was disappointed she didn't stick with the makeover look.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=46H8BUBYwSE

Maudlinmaud Thu 19-Jan-17 12:07:55

She was always this way, no?
I've never warmed to her, Aggie is lovely though.
I just watched a small clip of her in bb and she was really angry about something and giving them all a telling off. It was one cliché after another. I hope it is all for the cameras rather than her unraveling on tv.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now