Talk

Advanced search

I need a new Netflix series

(10 Posts)
pinkblink Wed 18-Jan-17 13:21:34

I like suits, the good wife, scandal, anything along those lines anyone recommends?

notarehearsal Wed 18-Jan-17 13:36:05

Current,y addicted to peaky blinders. Series 1 and 2 on Netflix but can't find how to watch 3😭

DespicableMeh Wed 18-Jan-17 13:39:09

Sneaky Pete is quite good

WutheringFrights Wed 18-Jan-17 13:44:09

I'm suddenly addicted to Once Upon a Time.
I had run out of House and Gilmore girls that I had binged watched and was looking for a new long series ... Now having to wait for DH to catch up so I can start series 2!!
It's not as twee as I thought it was going to be!

ophiotaurus Wed 18-Jan-17 15:21:43

I liked gossip girl, stranger things, house and have started travellers which is good so far.

ScruffyTheJanitor Wed 18-Jan-17 15:25:31

We ha e recently enjoyed:
Dirk Gently
Jessica Jones / Daredevil / Luke Cage
A series of unfortunate events
Cosmos (factual)

onceuponanotherlifetime Wed 18-Jan-17 15:27:56

We really enjoyed Designated Survivor which is quite new on Netflix. It stars Keiffer Sutherland as a very meek and mild politician who ends up becoming President after a horrific terrorist attack means he is basically the only one left!

pinkblink Wed 18-Jan-17 16:46:27

Thank you, il have a little look later, I haven't heard of some of these

lilyborderterrier Fri 20-Jan-17 11:42:52

Wutheringheights I love Once upon a time too, binge watched and awaiting the new series if it's made. !
I'm loving How to get away with murder.
Strange things
Orange is the New Black

We're also brilliant. I love Netflix

castleontheground Fri 20-Jan-17 22:27:53

Designated survivor is addictive - only problem is it's based on the assumption the president of America has/ should rise to have dignity and greatness. And political knowledge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now