Talk

Advanced search

hollyoaks trailer

(4 Posts)
MusicToMyEars800 Thu 12-Jan-17 11:46:01

was just wondering if anyone else has seen the new hollyoaks trailer, it looks really good, can't wait to see the up and coming episodes from the trailer, I am aware I might be late to the party on this one but I've not had tv working for a couple of weeks.. anyway if you haven't seen it here's the link for the trailer:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNsbW2riBlQ

Floofborksnootandboop Thu 12-Jan-17 17:45:41

Not happy Diane is back again. 🙄 Such a boring pointless character.

MusicToMyEars800 Fri 13-Jan-17 10:40:55

I agree she is so boring, I hope Cameron gets caught out and I would love to see cleo and Nathan get together. also I want to know where the whole ellie storyline is going to go, will she report it to the police that nick sexually assaulted her?!! would be good if it works out for her and Freddie

Floofborksnootandboop Tue 17-Jan-17 12:10:28

She brings nothing to the show. The only story line I can think she's been so involved in is this baby thing that makes little sense. I don't understand how Rose could possibly be Diane's when Frazer did a DNA test to prove Rose was his back when he was in the show. Also why has she got all 3 kids and Teagan has none?!

Yes to Nathan and cleo, at first it very much was a no from me because he had been with Holly too but as it went on I warmed to the idea of them together. Don't like him with Lisa, I find her insufferable.

I hope the on/off relationship between Freddie and Ellie either stay on or stays off, the back and forth annoys me. I do wonder where this consent storyline is going, when it was first reported they were doing it I though it was be done over a few weeks rather than the months that's it's been so far.

I also hope Warren and Sienna sort things out and get back together. Surely he knows Sienna has a dodgy past with her mental health and loosing her dad and daughter he same year is going to effect her badly. She needs support.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now