Talk

Advanced search

Sugarfree Farm

(8 Posts)
LIZS Tue 10-Jan-17 21:25:50

Anyone watching? The woman's a bit preachy. Don't think Gemma is going to last, loved the commentary when Joe gave her a bunk up.

autumnglow Tue 10-Jan-17 21:43:36

Love this programme, it really incentivises me. Gemma is a pain in the rear end though - she's just an over inflated ego that one

God - didn't they whinge?!

I thought the food looked great. I've been looking for the recipes

LIZS Tue 10-Jan-17 22:14:30

I thought couscous was processed. confused Most were very whingey but think Gemma is just flaky anyway.

228agreenend Tue 10-Jan-17 22:15:36

Couldn't believe Alison ate 600 bars of chocolate. That's two a day!

Willow2016 Tue 10-Jan-17 22:23:32

Why on earth does Gemma even bother to go on these programmes? She is obviously not interestested in taking part in anything, she is bloody pathetic. I am sure she will start to have terrible 'withdrawal' like Peter did and end up asking for an ambulance as an escape route.
Wish they had got someone who was actually wanting to do it, not just the £££

Loving Joe, he should have thrown his hammer at Gemma, sitting sunning herself instead of even trying to do anything. And unable to bash the manure! Get a grip woman everyone else is mucking in and yet again you are being carried by everyone elseangry

Hope Peter is better and back next week.

And what the hell do they think porrige is made from??? Some magical ingredient only found in supermarkets? It looked lush, gonna try it tomorrow with the nuts and cinnamon for us.

Missed what the commentary was when Joe gsave her a bunk up, (ds ranting about her!) what was it?

I'm totally just watching for Peter. He's such a sweetie. Erm..

BringMeTea Wed 11-Jan-17 17:31:28

Yes, they are a moaning bunch. I think the first one had participants who were slightly more interested in the science and changing habits for life etc. This lot are just up for the fee/exposure. Gemma is very irritating. She's too old for the 'oooo, I can't, ooo I feel weak' bollocks. Joe is coming across best. I would quite like a more protracted series tbh, more big brother style. All very rushed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now