Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Eden

(5 Posts)
Buscake Thu 05-Jan-17 08:33:25

Did anyone watch this back in the summer? A year long project about building a community somewhere in Scotland. They said it would return in autumn, but nothing came about from it. I googled and saw it all seems to be falling apart, but what about the people taking part? What's happened to them? And surely the producers could still make a programme about the dissolution of the small society they set up? Anyone else left wondering?

Buscake Thu 05-Jan-17 08:37:49

www.thenational.scot/comment/14993618.Shona_Craven__Channel_4_s_Eden_is_no_genesis_for_a_productive_civilisation/

Just found this article which articulates how messed up it became. I guess no one knows if/when it will come back. They still showed 50000bc even when everyone was literally starving, so am surprised this has been such a screw up

Pogolphin Thu 05-Jan-17 18:08:53

I rather liked it!

brokentoaster Thu 05-Jan-17 18:34:58

I hope it comes back. I would love to know how they've coped with it all. That group of guys became so arrogant and bullish - be interesting to see how that panned out. Bloody big waste of effort and money if it all fizzles out without at least one update programme.

IWantATardis Sat 07-Jan-17 22:14:00

I'd also like to see what happens, even if it does turn out to be going wrong you'd think they could make a programme out of it,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now