Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching CBEEBIES?

(11 Posts)
michylou Wed 21-Feb-07 10:45:06

What has Justin done to his hair? Is he dyeing it??? (as you can tell im v busy this morning)

Bucketsofdynomite Wed 21-Feb-07 10:53:59

Oh I am so sick of Justin and Sarah-Jane!!! They have completely taken over CBeebies with their link presenting, Tikkabilla AND Higgledyhouse - they are becoming as overexposed as Russell Brand.

Carmenere Wed 21-Feb-07 10:55:59

lol there was a thread on this yeaterday I think he has dyed it.

michylou Wed 21-Feb-07 10:56:15

I agree Sarah jane has the most irritating voice i have ever heard. she sounds like a 5 year old child

IdreamofClooney Wed 21-Feb-07 11:01:45

I was quite shocked the other night to see Sarah- Jane in bed with another male presenter! Shocking.

Thought she and Justin were happily shacked up together in Higgledy house, then their weekend retreat tikkabilla then there she is bold as brass canoddling with another man

To be fair he was a bit more attractive than Justin though

michylou Wed 21-Feb-07 11:03:35

My dh and I were laughing about this at the weekend- we came to the conclusion that they are both raging alchoholics who in real life dont really like children that much lol!!!!

Bucketsofdynomite Wed 21-Feb-07 11:03:42

A very irritating 5yr old stage school child.

michylou Wed 21-Feb-07 11:04:52

More attractive than Justin lol!!!!

minko Wed 21-Feb-07 11:08:48

Yikes, who was that emaciated presenter on Tikkabilla this morning. The standard of male presenter totty just gets worse and worse!

michylou Wed 21-Feb-07 11:18:26

think the best we're gonna get is the guy from doodle doo!!!

TLV Wed 21-Feb-07 11:33:56

has anyone noticed how much makeup sarah jane is wearing, it really ages her as well and she doesn't need it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now