Talk

Advanced search

Question re: Terminus- The Walking Dead

(8 Posts)
Mammabear31 Sun 01-Jan-17 23:27:33

Am.re-watching TWD on prime and something has got me wondering. In S5 ep1, it shows then and now. In "then" where Gareth and his gang are in the train car, who are the group that are raping and attacking them all? Could it be the claimers? Just realised that that was never really cleared up. Any ideas?

gamerchick Sun 01-Jan-17 23:29:56

The saviours you mean?

I don't think it was meant to be cleared up. Maybe it was just showing how they turned into the people they did perhaps?

DixieNormas Sun 01-Jan-17 23:33:10

I just thought whoever it was were all killed by the gang when they took terminus back. I don't think.it was the claimers or any other group we've met.

However good thinking, its possible isn't it. Although its been quite some time now and id have thought if it was anyone we know it would have com to light by now

I miss twd!

DixieNormas Sun 01-Jan-17 23:35:14

No the claimers, the one's Daryl was with for a while who rick throat ripped grin

It's a good thought though,it seems the type of stuff they'd do!

gamerchick Sun 01-Jan-17 23:51:09

Ah I'm with you, who makes up these names man? grin

DixieNormas Sun 01-Jan-17 23:58:41

grin I think I've seen that on twd fb site. Because they made people shout claim if they wanted anything.

Actually, didn't the leader tell Daryl that terminus wasn't what it said it was so they must have known about the place.

Mammabear31 Mon 02-Jan-17 00:01:44

That's what I thought, Dixie - they were quite happy to take advantage of Carl so a few women wouldn't have been beyond them. The benefit of watching back to back eps means that I read waaaay too much into every little thing!

However Mary said they arrived, attacked and left - so perhaps it could have been? Would explain why they haven't come across anyone else with knowledge of Terminus.

I need to get a life! grin

MiddleClassProblem Mon 02-Jan-17 00:10:09

I think I saw somewhere that they said the bandit group of crazed man could be explored in the future but they could easily have decided not too. I wouldn't imagine they would now with so many groups and characters to get to know when it comes back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now