Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sense8 Christmas Special

(7 Posts)
SunsetBeetch Sat 24-Dec-16 18:16:27

Any other Sense8 fans here who have watched the Christmas special? Damn, it's made me excited for series two, but it won't be in until May!

Still think the orgies are weird, though.

saoirse31 Sun 25-Dec-16 19:35:43

Oh cool didn't realise there was one... Loved first seties

illegitimateMortificadospawn Sun 25-Dec-16 19:43:18

I agree about the orgies. They are all hot, but it's distracting and a bit much. I find the more intimate body swaps and shared experiences between the characters with closer ties more compelling - eg Wolfie (?) and the Indian woman. That is a much more interesting story line.

I am finding the Riley/cop storyline harder, as it's difficult to see where it will go - there don't seem to be many good options. A shame, as I really liked their story in season 1.

Love the scary martial arts Korean woman - her story is great. She livens up any other scene she appears in. Also have a huge soft spot for the Mexican actor and his menage a trois.

illegitimateMortificadospawn Sun 25-Dec-16 19:45:50

By "they are all hot" I mean there are many fine bodies in the tangle, which you think would make it hot to watch but it reminds me more of those tangles of snakes you see on the floor of temples in Indiana Jones films. Awkward.

Blink1982 Mon 26-Dec-16 12:10:52

Love sense 8!!

SunsetBeetch Mon 26-Dec-16 12:39:54

I love all the characters actually. The action scenes are always great, particularly if Sun and/ or Wolfgang are involved. And I also like Wolfgand and Kala's relationship, although I feel for her husband as he seems a decent guy.

grin illegitimate

illegitimateMortificadospawn Mon 26-Dec-16 15:33:19

I especially like how Sun has found a family both in her sensates and in the women's jail when her own family were so awful to her.

I hope Wolfie and Felix are OK - that seems to be another storyline full of imminent peril.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now