Talk

Advanced search

Quarry

(5 Posts)
RabbitDeNiro Sat 24-Dec-16 15:58:13

Is anyone watching this on Sky Atlantic? Just watched the first episode twice It was that good. The brilliant Peter Mullan is in it so you know it's going to be great. Quite a bit of mumbling going on though.

OreoHeaven Tue 27-Dec-16 17:52:46

Yes I agree! I can't flipping hear a lot of it. The wife of the guy killed is a British actress I think. She's fab! She was in NW I believe.

Definitely a show to concentrate on. Not possible to multitask and watch as you'll miss bits.

AnyFucker Wed 28-Dec-16 19:45:56

Just started watching this today. The lighting is quite dark and most of the characters, especially the women, look exactly alike so it can be a bit confusing.

Having said that, it is very evocative of the time period, the character-driven acting and plot is superb. Am thoroughly enjoying it.

midsomermurderess Fri 30-Dec-16 22:59:29

I really enjoyed the first episode and the music is fab. It is quite mumbly though.

RabbitDeNiro Sat 31-Dec-16 18:51:20

I've finished and wow, what a series! Hope there is a 2nd. Yes the music is excellent, really makes me want to buy a blues album. I had to use subtitles to fully understand what was being said. Think I might watch it all again...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now