Talk

Advanced search

Teen Mom Reunited!!

(12 Posts)
DigestiveMuncher Wed 21-Dec-16 21:20:27

Well for all the teen mom fans and the ones who love Catelynn and Tyler me and @deleteordecay decided we needed a new thread about Catelynn and Tyler's new show!! gringrin

DeleteOrDecay Wed 21-Dec-16 21:31:59

Yay!

DeleteOrDecay Wed 21-Dec-16 21:32:36

I got a bit side tracked with present wrapping part-way through the first half blush but it seems pretty interesting so far.

DigestiveMuncher Wed 21-Dec-16 21:35:27

It's better than what I expected tbh! But I have a soft spot for these two anyway, I'm glad that they are helping other people I think it's amazing!!

OhFuds Wed 21-Dec-16 22:01:58

I've not watched yet but I hope this gives Cate a kick up the bum and motivate her to study/find work helping others away from the cameras.

DigestiveMuncher Wed 21-Dec-16 22:09:04

I thought it was really emotional I won't say too much if you haven't watched it yet but it was really nice to see them working together.

sunnyeyes Thu 22-Dec-16 18:58:49

Is the reunited just a one off?

DigestiveMuncher Thu 22-Dec-16 19:25:14

No it's a new series.

DeleteOrDecay Thu 22-Dec-16 19:40:01

It was very emotional but I think it's great they're doing something other than Teen Mom and making a difference in other people's loves.

DigestiveMuncher Thu 22-Dec-16 21:17:44

I felt sad for them all. Clearly the mum had, had some problems when the kids were young but it was good that she finally turned her life around, and to say she was so bad on drugs she looked amazing!!

I think teen mom OG is gonna come to End this year tbh, I know Amber has said that she is quitting and I think the rest of them will sooner or later well, apart from Farrah! She will probably ask for her own show.

MrsBungle Thu 22-Dec-16 21:19:04

Is it on mtv?

DeleteOrDecay Thu 22-Dec-16 21:22:58

Yes MrsBungle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now