Advanced search

TOWIE XMAS SPECIAL

(17 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Sun 18-Dec-16 22:46:11

Anyone watching ?

Part two is tomorow

Gingerbreadmam Sun 18-Dec-16 23:08:04

Oh good job i opened dint realise tomo.

Yep ive watched. Upset about Dani n Lochie.

Still can't stand Chloe Lewis the new Chloe her sidekick and the Clarke bros ex. Pointless characters.

Debbie could happily dissapear as weĺl.

Too invested ha.

FabulouslyGlamourousFerret Sun 18-Dec-16 23:10:17

Yes! Thoughts ....

Why did Danni tell James her 'news' on his 30th night out? And who is she dating?

Why is Chloe Lewis such a twat, she irks me and I'm not sure why?

... and finally! Bobby is becoming a characature of himself and losing his appeal!

Tomorrow fellow fans wine

Gingerbreadmam Sun 18-Dec-16 23:16:19

Because towie told her too and some ex footballer although the cynic in me think its all a storyline getting set up for a happy eñding. Well cynic or false hope haha.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 19-Dec-16 15:31:08

Some footballer. And yes why announce on his birthday

The bobby /GEMMA argument was funny but it's true. Generally the younger the person is and healthier slimmer THe better their eggs are

Tho saying that was always good my eggs good for my age and I'm 43

MiniCooperLover Mon 19-Dec-16 20:36:56

Gemma only comes back whenever Bobby is doing well and he turns into a different character (almost scared?) when she's around.

FabulouslyGlamourousFerret Mon 19-Dec-16 22:15:48

Gemma's a poisonous hound, Massive who but shockingly low self esteem .. if that's possible!

Bobby is clever and witty but it's getting lost of late, Gemma's Ethan certainly doesn't help him.

I just tuned in and thought 'bloody hell Danni looks old rough, she must be really upset over the very fit Lockie' and then realised I was looking at her mum!!

FabulouslyGlamourousFerret Mon 19-Dec-16 22:16:16

Massive EGO!! not who

Gingerbreadmam Mon 19-Dec-16 22:30:09

Debbie just grinds on me.

Love diags he needs to be in it more.

FabulouslyGlamourousFerret Mon 19-Dec-16 22:45:32

Yes Diags has 'top banter' (am I down with the kids now?) not keen on his gf though she was a fighty little thing.

Debbie and those baubles were so contrived - we need to lose her and Mark Wrights mum.

Can I just reiterate how dull Chloe 'I don't know why everyone fancies me' Lewis is fhmm

Gingerbreadmam Tue 20-Dec-16 07:20:20

The way she was like john fancies me he messaged me i thought you're not bloody 12 and if he likes you so much i would like to think a grown man could show it in a better way than a message.

I kept thinking she was going to be lochies new girl and was fuming thinking how can anyone. Even carol squirmed when she tried to console her. Beautiful girl but never shows any sort of personality.

I think carol was embarassed about the baubles. They were black and pink for goodness sake. Carol is essex. I bet theres no black or pink baubles on her tree.

Its when she holds their hands and stuff, she is despertely trying to redeem herself for that shocking text she sent to danni about her little snowflake.

Gingerbreadmam Tue 20-Dec-16 07:21:50

Oh yes down with the kids and fran is an utter liability but it must be love. Id have liked to have seen him and chloe sims make a go of something blush

MiniCooperLover Tue 20-Dec-16 12:56:18

Danielle's Mum is the spit of her when she's older, if Danielle stops straightening her hair. The house looks lovely

Gingerbreadmam Tue 20-Dec-16 15:47:10

Yeah she isnt half. I loved the house too and how they were both colour co-ordinated

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 20-Dec-16 16:14:07

I thought mum was dani at first

So alike !!

Baubles for carol were nice

Lockie and dani. Ahhhhhhh. They obviously still like each other - justvgegts annoying and a bit like Lydia and arg ......

But agree ex's can't be friends - at least not for a very long time ....

Chipstick10 Tue 20-Dec-16 21:07:39

Cannot stand Kate Wright or Amber

Gingerbreadmam Wed 21-Dec-16 09:48:37

Same. Kate and dan have obvs always been together. Both as interesting as each other.

I dont even know how amber got in it. Chris seems like a nice lad dunno why she clearly thinks he's not good enough for her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now