Talk

Advanced search

Lost Box Sets on Sky

(13 Posts)
Shosha1 Thu 24-Nov-16 22:28:18

I loved Lost the first time round and watched it avidly.

Now watching it again , and because we know the ending, it has a whole different context.

I actually understand it

Anyone else !

SavageBeauty73 Thu 24-Nov-16 23:19:19

I watched most of the series but didn't see the last two. I don't know the end.

Still fancy Sawyer though.

rosesandcashmere Thu 24-Nov-16 23:19:41

What happened at the end?

MaryPoppinsPenguins Thu 24-Nov-16 23:22:09

I Hate lost.... I watched every episode, and was so angry at the end with the cop out rubbish angry

Aderyn2016 Thu 24-Nov-16 23:22:13

Do you think they had decided the ending when they first started making Lost or do you think they came up with it later? Imo they had too many story strands going on to tie them all together properly at the end.

Maybe my memory is shit, but did they ever explain why all the character's lives crossed over before they got on the plane?

MaryPoppinsPenguins Thu 24-Nov-16 23:22:14

Still mad

MaryPoppinsPenguins Thu 24-Nov-16 23:22:53

No, they thought they were going to get cancelled after three series... then they just winged it. They said as much in an interview.

Aderyn2016 Thu 24-Nov-16 23:23:00

Don't want to spoil it for you roses, or anyone else who hasn't seen the last episode but would still like to

rosesandcashmere Thu 24-Nov-16 23:26:43

I watched but didn't get it at all! Maybe I will re-watch. It all got very weird

littleostrich Thu 24-Nov-16 23:26:59

I've wondered whether it makes more sense the second time around - I have the full series on DVD but haven't ever re-watched them. I will one day...

MinnowAndTheBear Thu 24-Nov-16 23:30:52

I watched every single episode... except the very last one. I just couldn't be bothered anymore. They were never going to pull off "the big reveal" we had all be hoping for. By the end of series two it was clear the writers were just making it up as they went along.

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Thu 24-Nov-16 23:35:07

I have the box set but have never got past halfway through the first series...

PterodactylToenails Fri 25-Nov-16 01:09:18

Oh I won't be wasting time watching that for a second time. I gave up before the last two series. It was like a never ending story that made no sense.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now