Talk

Advanced search

Strictly

(8 Posts)
Yukduck Sun 20-Nov-16 19:22:17

Sorry if it has been done before........

Who do you think is the best, male professional dancer on Strictly.

Likewise for the female professional dancers.

Just interested as ALL the professionals dancers are soooooo good but do you have a fave????

furlinedsheepskinjacket Mon 21-Nov-16 22:23:09

i like most of the men - alijaz pasha and giovanni and kevin from grimsby

ladies - oti also joanne

i miss aliona and ola a bit too

SapphireStrange Tue 22-Nov-16 15:11:24

Love Oti. She is ferocious! So leggy and so precise.

Of the men, I like Aljaz. I like his dancing style and he seems kind and fun. On a side note, Giovanni looked hot as in his samba.

I'm a bit sick of Kevin and his triumphant fist-pumps and yelling when he gets through. He could do with being a bit more gracious.

I really miss Kristina. She had beautiful feet and was such a soulful dancer. Likewise Karen Hardy, but I'm hoping she'll return as head judge next series.

digerd Tue 22-Nov-16 16:27:08

Flavia with her awesome Argentine Tango and choreography for her partners. I miss her so much despite her petite stature she was brilliant to watch.

TimTamTerrier Tue 22-Nov-16 16:32:57

Of the current ones I like Gorka and Aljaz (he has a beautiful spine), Brendan has his moments too. From the past I really liked Matthew Cutler, Artem and Ian Waite.

Of the current women I really like Oti, to the point where I find hard to watch the celeb partner because she draws my eye. Pros from the past, my favourite was Flavia, but I also liked Aliona because of some of her choreography, and Iveta. We haven't seen much of Chloe but I've liked her in the group dances, I'm not sure how she'd do with a celeb partner though.

furlinedsheepskinjacket Tue 22-Nov-16 16:36:07

oh yh i really miss flavia and vincent too

SapphireStrange Tue 22-Nov-16 16:36:58

Oh yes, I loved Iveta. I miss her. And Ian Waite.

Yukduck Tue 22-Nov-16 18:23:21

Aliona was so elegant and so precise. She never said much but she was just so good. I would say she was my favourite all time female professional. Natalie is becoming a shining star though in this series.

As for the male professionals, probably for me it is Alijaz because he comes across as so warm and kind with no vanity. He is good but does not act like he knows he is good which I find attractive.

As for Ed Balls...........................

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now