Talk

Advanced search

Strictly - will young quits :-(

(10 Posts)
eternalopt Tue 11-Oct-16 20:23:09

Misleading headline when you read the rest of the story, but will's out, citing "personal reasons" ;-(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/10/11/i-think-i-better-leave-right-now-will-young-quits-strictly-after/

Clawdy Tue 11-Oct-16 20:31:01

There are two other threads about this at the moment.

eternalopt Tue 11-Oct-16 21:53:21

Ah. I did check in telly addicts before posting, but didn't see any. I shall retreat to my corner grin

SweetPeaPods Wed 12-Oct-16 00:16:32

Where are the other threads?

timelytess Wed 12-Oct-16 00:20:40

I haven't seen the other threads so I'll post my opinion here. Len Goodman is a cunt. I thought so when I saw him speak so rudely to Will Young.

Lottapianos Wed 12-Oct-16 06:32:45

Gutted. Absolutely loved Will and he could have gone far. Len was very rude to him on Saturday

eternalopt Wed 12-Oct-16 11:46:08

Glad I'm not the only one who can't find the other threads. Need a search function on the app.

I did think that Len was a bit harsh. He started off all nicely and dealt with the point well, but then adds his "shut up" line, which seemed completely unnecessary. I agree with him though - good dance, but didn't look like a salsa. I doubt he quit just over that though? Got to be some underlying issues.

IHaveBrilloHair Wed 12-Oct-16 11:48:02

Gutted, I love Will.

Clawdy Wed 12-Oct-16 14:13:13

One thread is the SCD thread on Telly Addicts, and the other was on Chat.

MmmCuriouSir Wed 12-Oct-16 14:28:35

I won't miss him too much. He was an 'also ran' and seems a little lacking in personality on the screen although it may be bad editing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now