Ripper Street series 5 trailer (spoilers)

(12 Posts)
MitzyLeFrouf Wed 28-Sep-16 11:33:45

Trailer for final series here.

So Bennet is really dead. I knew he was and would have been a bit annoyed if he'd survived that injury. But...........I'm still sad he's dead and gone. Poor old Bennet was my fave.

But Jedediah Shine is back! I thought he was such a good baddie, very glad to see his return.

But.....still sad about Bennet. Long Susan killed fifty people and she gets to live but soft hearted Bennet snuffs it on the streets of Whitechapel.

<sob>

chickensaresafehere Tue 04-Oct-16 08:48:14

Oooooo! That got me very excited.
Unfortunately I don't have Amazon Prime,so have just finished watching series 4,last night,on BBC2.
I was gutted about Bennet too,but I adore Reid.
Such a riveting show.I love it.Surprised there's not that much love for it on MN,as I thought there would be.

massistar Tue 04-Oct-16 16:00:53

I was devastated when poor old Bennet snuffed it last night. Did not see that coming at all. May have to get see if can get free trial of Amazon Prime to watch series 5 before next year!

chickensaresafehere Tue 04-Oct-16 16:54:06

Me too massistar!!

RJnomore1 Tue 04-Oct-16 16:58:57

Ooh I'm so excited! Will the whole series go on at once?

Clawdy Tue 04-Oct-16 21:03:59

I love Ripper Street, but I always wanted above all for Bennett and Rose to be happy! I was so shocked by that ending. Will definitely watch the new series but it won't be the same without him.

2legit2knit Tue 04-Oct-16 22:00:34

Benneeeeeetttttt! sad

NobleKnickerNibbler Wed 05-Oct-16 11:45:32

Poor Bennet, such a sad end. The bloke just could not catch a break!

Wonderfully acted by Jerome Flynn.

AuntGertrude Wed 05-Oct-16 14:33:19

Brilliant stuff. Love Ripper Street and very sorry to see Bennet go. Don't understand why more people don't watch it.

TheLittleFoxes Wed 05-Oct-16 14:46:58

Bennett is probably too busy with Game of Thrones! It's so sad that his love story with Rose came to such an unhappy end.

Jebbediah is a brilliant character, I was wondering what had become of him.

How old is Reid's daughter? She looks very young (13?) to be involved with Neville Longbottom.

I think Long Susan will come to a grisly end.

massistar Wed 05-Oct-16 14:54:30

I think Matilda is meant to be around 18.. Hadn't realised it was Neville. She runs rings around him though!

NobleKnickerNibbler Wed 05-Oct-16 14:55:41

Five years or so are supposed to have passed between series 3 and 4 so yes I think Matilda is 18 even though she looks younger. Don't fancy her policeman though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now