The Fall Season 3 - Episode 1 Questions (SPOILERS)

(9 Posts)
FoxesOnSocks Tue 27-Sep-16 22:52:10

Just watched and I've a few questions. If you do not have RTE and haven't yet watch don't scroll down unless you want to read what happened!!

PrivatePike Wed 28-Sep-16 11:01:45

Hello, I have watched Ep1!

FoxesOnSocks Wed 28-Sep-16 15:15:19

Well that's off thought I'd posted a second post with my questions!!

Anyway what I can't recall is:

The radiographer lady (rose? Terrible with names!) Did she actually go willingly with him? I can recall if her relationship with her husband was good or not!!

The nurse with the dark hair - do we know her?

Who is the old lady in the bed? Should I recall her?

PrivatePike Wed 28-Sep-16 15:25:11

Rose the radiographer - she definitely didn't go willingly! Her young daughter saw them crossing the road from the window and obviously misinterpreted the situation, but there was definitely a struggle. Spector threatened her family if she didn't go with him I think. Her relationship with her husband was ok, but as far as I can remember he was sleeping on the couch because she had just told him about sleeping with Spector back at uni, and cheating on him?

No idea about the nurse or the old lady.

What did you think of the episode? It felt very long to me, with all the medical shizz going on. And though I quite enjoyed this part, I did also think it was a bit weird when Anderson asked Stella why she went to Spector first at the scene of the shooting. But I love the Fall, and I kinda liked it over all!

Sorry, what a long post...

macnab Wed 28-Sep-16 15:49:44

I watched it and although it was quite a slow moving first episode I still really liked it.

Rose didn't go willingly, he threatened her family so she had no choice. Things seemed fine with the husband.

Re. the nurse - I recognised her too I think its just because she's actually become a bit more famous IRL (think she does stand up comedy and has been in films since the last series of The Fall) In the back of my mind I'm wondering if she was Rose's friend who went to see Stella but my memory is awful so that probably didn't happen at all!

I'm intrigued as to how this series will pan out given that he's (a) at death's door and (b) in custody. There's hardly going to be any more murders so I'm not sure what to expect from it now. But as Stella is my girl crush I will watch it anyway!

FoxesOnSocks Wed 28-Sep-16 20:49:46

OK that's ringing a bell with Rose - the bit about her and Spector I'd forgotten.

The nurse has the look Spector goes doesn't she?

The episode was slow and very based on the medical side of things, it was like a undramatic episode of ER. Still liked it though.

I think I'm in love with Gillian Anderson; in fact I don't think there's an actor I dislike in it!

FoxesOnSocks Wed 28-Sep-16 20:51:23

Regarding what might happen: maybe crazy babysitter will cause trouble

macnab Wed 28-Sep-16 22:07:09

Oh yes I'd forgotten about the babysitter!

PrivatePike Wed 28-Sep-16 22:19:28

Finally saw Katie the babysitter's Mum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now