We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Grey's Anatomy season 13 **spoliers** (US PACE)

(19 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Dontneedausername Fri 23-Sep-16 10:28:22

Did anyone else watch?
I won't start talking unless there is someone else who has watched it too!!

danTDM Fri 23-Sep-16 11:58:40

I did!!

So pleased it's back... (even if Meredith is a contrived, annoying individual!)

Dontneedausername Fri 23-Sep-16 12:02:04

I just feel like the whole Alex storyline will get annoying! Why can't people just tell the truth? Then there are no crossed wires and people could just get their happily ever after?!

Buunychops Fri 23-Sep-16 14:37:10

G'wan G'wan G'wan..............................grin

coolpotato Fri 23-Sep-16 14:44:51

When did it start again? It never seems to be advertised or trailered these days! What channel and time/day please!!

Dontneedausername Fri 23-Sep-16 15:22:40

It started in the states and I watched it online ;)

BooToYouToo Fri 23-Sep-16 15:40:25

Oh no, just checked and we have to wait until November 2nd for the UK air. You got me all excited OP.

Dontneedausername Fri 23-Sep-16 15:42:39

I'm in the UK though, I don't have the patience to wait grin

ItchyFoot Fri 23-Sep-16 16:07:00

I just finished watching watching. Meradith and Joe are both really annoying but I actually like Alex.

Dontneedausername Fri 23-Sep-16 16:46:36

Jo is so annoying! I don't get why she didn't just tell Alex she is married already?!

laundryelf Fri 23-Sep-16 17:35:38

How did you watch it online please? I had a quick Google but nothing works. Might just have to wait till November.

Dontneedausername Fri 23-Sep-16 17:43:37

I use cartoonHD, couchtuner and projectfreetv.

You will have to clear a load of ads and pop ups tho! Best to watch on an iPad too smile

Also, none of these require any sort of payment. If you find yourself on a page asking for card details, you're in the wrong place!

laundryelf Fri 23-Sep-16 17:48:32

Thanks, no iPad and never heard of those apps? I guess? I will swallow my pride and ask my tech genius teenagers who are great at this sort of thing!

Dontneedausername Fri 23-Sep-16 18:02:13

It's websites smile they will work on laptops and computers but throw up loads of pop-ups

tribpot Fri 23-Sep-16 18:06:33

The Alex/Jo storyline is deeply annoying, isn't it? Just bloody tell him Jo - it's nothing he hasn't heard before in his own difficult life since childhood. And why would Alex go so far off the rails anyway? Come on!

Also already annoyed by the Meredith love triangle. She's obviously going to do the dirty on Maggie.

TheSecondOfHerName Fri 23-Sep-16 21:49:00

What channel is it going to be on in the UK?

coolpotato Sat 24-Sep-16 07:30:54

Oh phew - glad I haven't missed it! I'll wait to Nov...I usually record a few and then have a marathon watch (whilst doing ironing usually!)

PresidentOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 24-Sep-16 10:05:00

Can't believe GA is still going.
Think we last watched when denny died (!)
Have amended title to reflect US pace - huh

tribpot Sat 24-Sep-16 10:19:39

Quite a few people have died since then, Olivia! (Understatement of the year). Christina had to flee to Switzerland just to avoid being placed in life-threatening cliffhanger situations every six months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now