Talk

Advanced search

Fear the Walking Dead?

(15 Posts)
HateSummer Fri 23-Sep-16 09:43:44

Anyone still watching it?

melibu84 Fri 23-Sep-16 09:47:55

Nope lol. I kind of gave up after episode 3 of season 2. I don't like any of the characters! Has it gotten any better?

HateSummer Fri 23-Sep-16 09:58:53

Yes it's surprisingly got really good after the mid season break. I agree the first few episodes of season 2 were crap.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 23-Sep-16 12:19:55

Is it back on?

HateSummer Fri 23-Sep-16 12:51:45

Yes I think it started at the end of August. I've just caught up online.

SpeakNoWords Fri 23-Sep-16 12:53:41

I've been watching it as a stop gap until TWD is back on air. It's grown on me somewhat and I've enjoyed the later part of series 2 too.

kua Fri 23-Sep-16 12:58:41

I wasn't aware it was back on. What channel/service is it on?

AprilLoveJ Fri 23-Sep-16 13:07:48

Me.

My brother loves TWD but isn't fond on Fear. I don't know why, I've really liked it. Not on par with TWD sure, but still good.

I watched them all online. I know Amazon prime has season 1, not sure when they'll add 2.

HateSummer Fri 23-Sep-16 13:08:24

I just watch it online <ahem!> streaming

It might be on Fox on sky? Not sure.

Me too speak, quite a few "wtf" moments and the storyline is changing which I'm happy about. Nick and the drugs reminded me of breaking bad...they're going very Mexican.

SpeakNoWords Fri 23-Sep-16 13:37:16

It is very Mexican, true! I like Nick's storyline and how his character is developing. He really doesn't need his Mum to hold his hand.

The character I couldn't care less about is Chris. Not bothered about what happens to him, and his Dad should also just leave him to it!

HateSummer Fri 23-Sep-16 13:42:56

Yes I can see Nick becoming wiser. And its still early days since the virus took hold, so he has a long way to go yet (hopefully!)

Agreed about Chris. What an annoying brat. I think his dad has left him to it...he's a murderer now. There's no hope, unless Curtis starts growing vegetables on the farm with him and throws away his guns a la Rick Grimes!

Cleebope Sat 24-Sep-16 09:46:07

It's not fit to clean the bloodied boots of TWD but a good stop gap in the meantime. The incident where the bad Mexican got killed by zombies while loading his gun was the stupidest ever. But the actors are good and I like the female lead and Latino ambience so I'm still watching.

HateSummer Sat 24-Sep-16 21:38:14

Oh it's definitely not in the same league as TWD, but it'll do. I watched Outcast to fill the time too which was quite good as well.

Cleebope Sat 24-Sep-16 22:21:30

Yes Outcast not bad either, quite intriguing but not totally gripping me yet. I am so fussy about series, have stopped watching Bates Motel and The Killing. Anything else good out there? My husband loved I zombie and Jessica Jones but not my type either. Miss TWD soooo much atm!

HateSummer Mon 03-Oct-16 11:53:39

Watched the FTWD finale! It was brilliant! Anyone else watched it yet?!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now