Talk

Advanced search

Jonathon Ross tonight

(11 Posts)
ImperialBlether Sat 10-Sep-16 21:54:25

Anyone watching it?

I'm fascinated by RZ's face. Awful to think of the pressure these actresses are under.

EachandEveryone Sat 10-Sep-16 22:10:02

Dthey dont all succumb. She looks awful and i cant put my finger on it cos shestill has normal lines.

OhFuds Sat 10-Sep-16 22:14:29

I watched Bridget Jones last night (well it was on while I was on here), she looks terrible now. I checked the info again to double check it was actually RZ.

idontlikealdi Sat 10-Sep-16 22:17:37

It looked like she couldn't actually open her eyes, apart from a weird two minutes where she looked like herself again.

AuldYow Sat 10-Sep-16 22:18:59

DH reckons she needs to put some weight on the she'd be herself.

domesticslattern Sat 10-Sep-16 22:21:40

I wandered in and saw the guests and thought, that one looks a bit like RZ, no it can't be. It's just a generic actress person.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 10-Sep-16 23:46:05

It's a shame, she was gorgeous but definitely had a characterful look, now she has a generic Hollywood actress look which is hard to square with the girl from Jerry McGuire.
Think she's had her eye- hoods trimmed and maybe a lengthening chin implant, at the very least. And weirdly, she has horizontal gorehead lines but no vertical '11s'.

Susiesoap7 Sun 11-Sep-16 11:25:27

I just think she has dropped a heck of a lot of weight, it must be hard work living up to an image

Cherrypie32 Sun 11-Sep-16 12:41:43

To me it looked like she couldn't see, like someone who needs their glasses. Could it be the effect of laying off or de-surgery as a Google will show you an altogether different face a few years ago where she was unrecognisable again. I can't post pics but maybe someone else can.

Cherrypie32 Sun 11-Sep-16 12:43:09

Plus she is incredibly thin which may not help.

MyCatIsTryingToKillMe Wed 14-Sep-16 09:31:29

I also watched her in a trying to figure out 'what was wrong with her face' look.

I think she has aged a lot, she's the same age as me but looks more haggard than people I know in this age group. I do think the weight gain weight loss thing hasn't helped but her eyes were so odd. Cheerypie is right, she looked like she couldn't see or open her eyes properly. Really sad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now