Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

PLL *may be a sensitive question*...Ezra

(3 Posts)
Skweeki Sat 03-Sep-16 23:47:34

Sorry if this offends...

Can someone explain, please, whether the relationship between he and Aria was legal? Settle an argument between me and DH? Awkward, because I'm trying not to give any spoilers away too.

desperatehousewife21 Sun 04-Sep-16 16:31:53

Prob not! Surely the whole time he was her teacher and she was a student at the school then no.
If he wasn't her teacher then I think technically it was legal, she was over 16 and it took them a very long time to be 'physical'

RotatingFan Sun 04-Sep-16 19:39:45

I think it's the fact that he was her teacher that crossed the line. If he hadn't been then yes she was over 16 when they got together, but I think it was the fact he was 'in a position of trust' that made it illegal.

How far have you watched? Don't want to spoil it for you so I'll be vague, but what we found out from the manuscript at the cabin made it all so much worse. If you've been watching on Netflix a few episodes back Liam finally voiced what a lot of fans have been uncomfortable about...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now