X Factor returns!

(881 Posts)
NapQueen Sat 27-Aug-16 09:41:33

Anyone planning on watching?

I'm glad Sharon is back, her and Louis make a good double act.

Scherzinger I can take or leave leave mainly

carbcraver Sat 27-Aug-16 10:17:17

I've lost interest in the last couple of series.

But someone told me it's going back to the old judges and old format..... If this is the case I might try again! It's my xmas countdown!

Gatekeeper Sat 27-Aug-16 10:18:54

aww; there's a girl on from my dc's school on tonight (or may be sunday) called Samantha. She was at their primary school as well and had a belting voice even then

SelfieStick Sat 27-Aug-16 12:40:41

Ooh Gate will keep an eye out for her!

seaviewer Sat 27-Aug-16 13:54:50

I'll be watching. I'm glad Sharon's back and Louis too. I think Simon was mistaken with his choice of judges on recent shows. I'm glad they'll be doing the room auditions again too.

BBQsAreSooooOverrated Sat 27-Aug-16 14:19:07

Dermot it back too. Be like going back in time, must admit I'm slightly disappointed ollie and Caroline won't be on to make cock ups this year.

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 27-Aug-16 17:39:32

Marking place for tonight!

Hope the usual X Factor regulars will be on here...

Raahh Sat 27-Aug-16 17:44:34

SayCool !! I was gong to start a thread earlier, and noticed there was one.

I'm glad Dermott is back, and Louis. Although how long will it be before we are wishing he would go again?

I like Nicole- I hope she is as sher-mazing and batty as last time.
I am not a fan of Sharon, she was awful last time they brought her back. Am very glad Shezza-Fezza-Vezza-Cole-Tweedy and the 'Me! Me!Me!' show hasn't come back.

They have changed a few things this series- which might mean they ditch the musical chairs round- or they have finally taken our advice and added crocodiles?

NapQueen Sat 27-Aug-16 17:48:27

Dermots dancing. Oh how I loved Dermots dancing.

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 27-Aug-16 17:48:33

Raahh! Long time no 'see'.
I can't wait for Sharon and Louis to get back to their old tricks.
And Dermot dancing - yes please!

The kids are going to bed early tonight....

<eyes wine in fridge>

Raahh Sat 27-Aug-16 17:53:01

I wasn't going to have a drink. I might have just one...grin

SelfieStick Sat 27-Aug-16 17:54:47

Wine on the first night XFactor comes back is a must!

UseMeUntilMyBottomWearsOut Sat 27-Aug-16 18:01:28

I've been lurking on the X Factor threads for the past few years but always forget to post! The last few years have been awful and last year it hit a new low! I liked Sharon in the earlier series but she's far too full of herself now - it's all about the judges and not the contestants. hopes this is the last series

NoisyBrain Sat 27-Aug-16 18:49:06

Evening all <waves>
I cannot believe it's X Factor time of year already. I'm working on the basis that it can't possibly be as awful as last year. I have wine just in case wink

squoosh Sat 27-Aug-16 19:06:28

We'll be watching! Christopher is already on the Lambrini. No idea where his Nan has got to.

RedMapleLeaf Sat 27-Aug-16 19:27:52

I'm ready for this. Nothing says Autumn like a bit of the X Factor and sexy Dermie.

I may already be drunk.

nancy75 Sat 27-Aug-16 19:38:57

Evening all, I was getting slightly panicy looking for the thread - DD insists on watching and I can't do it without this bitching on the side!

nancy75 Sat 27-Aug-16 19:39:54

squoosh what a lovely picture to get us in the mood grin

EmmaMacgill Sat 27-Aug-16 19:40:52

Ooh can't wait. Glad to see the old judges back, this should be fun

Matilda2013 Sat 27-Aug-16 19:43:52

I'm watching with the hope that last year was that awful that nothing can top it and this year must be better

nancy75 Sat 27-Aug-16 19:46:10

I did quite enjoy Ollie the wally last year

NoelHeadbands Sat 27-Aug-16 19:47:13

Alas I cannot join the X Factor Bitch Vipers this evening as I am currently up to my ears in mud and paying 15 quid for a badger burger to Messrs Oliver and James at the Big Feastival but I shall be there with bells on next week

Raahh Sat 27-Aug-16 19:47:57

squoosh shockgrin

At least it's the not the naked picture...<shudder>

FeckinCrutches Sat 27-Aug-16 19:49:39

My friend's daughter is on it tonight 😃 Can't wait!

NoelHeadbands Sat 27-Aug-16 19:49:49

Actually on an X Factor tenuous link, Ella 'this song was written for my dead grandad it's called You Light My Fire Like A Swan Vesta' Henderson is currently performing.

She's really good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now