Talk

Advanced search

Crazy ex Girlfriend

(13 Posts)
itstheyearzero Fri 05-Aug-16 08:30:58

Anyone else watching this? I was stuck for something to watch the other night so thought I would try it and it's absolutely brilliant! I must admit when she first burst into song I was like WTC? But actually the songs are genius, really funny ☺. I'm totally hooked!

itstheyearzero Fri 05-Aug-16 08:31:58

WTF not WTC!

yummycake123 Fri 05-Aug-16 08:46:58

Me! I started watching on Sunday.
i was the same, I thought "WTF is this?!" But it's so funny. I've watched about 7 episodes now... I love Paula, she cracks me up.

itstheyearzero Fri 05-Aug-16 11:26:23

Yeah Paula is fab. And watching Rebecca's train crash of a life makes me feel better about my own grin. Bloody Josh is such a sap, I'm on Team Greg!

Excited101 Mon 22-Aug-16 20:00:15

I think I watched a couple of episodes of this on a plane once, I meant to watch more but then forgot. I wasn't quite sure what I thought though... Bit weird

Discopanda Mon 22-Aug-16 23:09:27

I absolutely loved it! Got through the first season in a week, I love how painfully awkward some parts are and Paula is fantastic.

Mc314 Mon 22-Aug-16 23:12:04

I liked it... It is funny in the style of early Amy Schumer!

I loved the textastrophe episode.

Kind of astute.

Mc314 Mon 22-Aug-16 23:12:55

Yes, team Greg!
Josh is such an obviously bad choice. I guess that's the point!

daftbesom Sat 27-Aug-16 14:43:43

Ooooh! I loved it too. Can't wait for Season 2!

"Sexy gettin' ready song" cracks me up - "Let's see how the guys get ready" [winks] ... and then the rapper apologising to all the women once he realises what they all go through to look like that.

Queenbean Sat 27-Aug-16 14:46:24

It's absolutely brilliant! All the songs are on Spotify as well

I have been listening to "sexy getting ready song" and "sex with a stranger" - the lyric "oh my god! Is that a gun? Oh no, thank god it's just your own is" cracks me up

tattoosandteadresses Sat 27-Aug-16 14:48:55

Love it. The one with the character's sexuality song (don't want to say in case anyone hasn't watched it) had me chortling in bed and woke up dd. Josh is such a wet blanket, defo Greg.

Queenbean Sat 27-Aug-16 14:50:03

Greg is the voice of the naughty prince in Frozen. Really hard not to tie the two together once you know!

daftbesom Tue 30-Aug-16 19:49:11

Watching Greg sing the "I gave you ... a UTI" song is also a delight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now