Body freaks: old face new face

(4 Posts)
CustardCream1 Thu 04-Aug-16 23:37:53

Just watching this on Channel 5 + 1. I feel incredibly sad for Star who has had loads of painful surgery so she doesn't look like her mum, who kicked her out of home aged 17 and put her in a hostel. How could any mother do this? Has anyone else watched this?

Dickorydockwhatthe Thu 04-Aug-16 23:41:47

Ive recorded I as my friends salon was features on there. Will watch it and get back to you :-)

CustardCream1 Sat 06-Aug-16 00:44:08

Have you seen it yet dickory? I felt so very sad for Star who felt compelled to have surgery to remove all traces of her mum from her face. I also felt really sad for her boyfriend who didn't want her to have more surgery; for the wife of the man who had his whole face horrifically tattoo'd which she hated ( the poor woman, how on earth can she stay with him looking he way he does, I couldn't!) and for the mother of the young girl who wanted to transform her face in a horrible and painful way just so she could be different.

gingerboy1912 Mon 08-Aug-16 23:05:38

I watched it I felt sorry for star she really needs some help to resolve those issues. And I thought the young woman who still lived at home who wanted her eyes tattooed looked ridiculous, hope she snaps out of it soon before she does and permanent damage to her face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now