Talk

Advanced search

Naked attraction

(35 Posts)
apple1992 Mon 01-Aug-16 23:13:57

Sorry if there is another thread - can't see one!

Anyone watching?

I can't get my head around this! I like the little 'facts' although wonder how accurate they are

Fairylea Mon 01-Aug-16 23:18:02

We've been watching it. It's fun but why on earth anyone would agree to go on it is beyond me!

SeasonalVag Fri 05-Aug-16 07:25:34

I watched this last night. I had no idea how many guys shave their pubes! Was an eye opener for me.

GerundTheBehemoth Fri 05-Aug-16 08:50:52

I watched it (the second episode, I think) with a mixture of interest, admiration and horror. I was saddened by the missing pubes (on both sexes). And the close-up views of four o'clock pube shadow were not pretty. AND the presenter committed the MN sin of calling vulvas vaginas <tuts>

One of the men had the most remarkable bottom I've ever seen. It deserved its own show.

SeasonalVag Fri 05-Aug-16 20:59:11

I'm watching the second episode now actually. I'm horrified at the casual meat markety attitude of the guy on it, he just comes across as a creepy git. I keep asking myself why these people put themselves through this??

2rebecca Fri 05-Aug-16 21:50:43

Forgot to watch it, I want to but feel I shouldn't. It's a bit like Child Genius, you don't feel the contestants really get anything out of it and are just there for us to slag off (the parents in child genius).
I'm not in to naked male genitals. DH did it once and his naked balls just felt weird and got clammy really quicky, not sexy, and then they're prickly when they grow back.
I'm not in to female genital hair removal either though. Bushes are sexy and as you hit the menopause you realise you lose them soon enough make the most of them whilst you can.

JeanGenie23 Fri 05-Aug-16 21:53:58

I saw one of the guys from a couple of episodes back in Westfield at the weekend haha it was so odd!

The programme makes me laugh, it's for th confident luvvies that enjoy the attention and if you have nothing else to do with that time then stick it on.

Apparently there were 150+ complaints after first episode hmm get a life just turn it over if it bothers you

ForalltheSaints Fri 05-Aug-16 22:17:43

I saw it on catch up and worst of all, some of the music is done by someone I know!

Rainbowunicorn73 Fri 05-Aug-16 22:23:51

I watched this and couldn't believe what I was watching. Why would people volunteer to go in this and have some creep analyse your body in great detail? Eurghh!!
Plus whatever you did after that you'd be looking at people thinking "you saw me naked!"

You lose your pubes in the menopause?? Well I never knew that!! Just thought they turned grey and stayed with you shock

2rebecca Fri 05-Aug-16 22:37:54

No sadly they thin. Mine are still natural colour but a fraction of their former glory.

2rebecca Sat 06-Aug-16 00:01:27

Have just watched ep 1. Not sure if I think they are really brave or really stupid. Glad their dates went well. For me the hearing them talk would be the most important bit but I'm an intellectual snob. I do like clever fit blokes though so clever but flabby would be a no go. Really pleased female selector no 1 had underarm hair. That's real girl power.

2rebecca Sat 06-Aug-16 00:20:10

My husband doesn't understand how the men seeing naked women don't get erections

SeasonalVag Sat 06-Aug-16 07:40:45

I watched it following comments on another thread which implied that post baby, your bits looked different....having never ever seen another Fabio (raised with boys, only had boys), I'm confused by this. I'm sure mine look the same?!

Ditsyprint40 Sat 06-Aug-16 08:48:55

2rebecca - nerves? Chilly?

2rebecca Sun 07-Aug-16 21:17:15

Episode 2 there was a lot of male groin clutching especially after she appeared naked which suggests there was some male organ movement.
The choosers seem mega fussy and to focus on the weirdest things. I also find it odd so many of them have been surprised at what dates look like naked. Maybe it's because I go for sporty blokes and lycra and running gear don't leave much to the imagination and willy size is rarely that important and if a bloke is fit his bum is usually Ok so I'm more bothered about his face and what he's like as a person.

ChrissieLatham Mon 08-Aug-16 09:07:36

It's quite interesting to be able to see real bodies rather than airbrushed ones you normally see so makes me feel a bit better about myself!
Shocking how practically all the women had no pubic hair though, can't say the plucked chicken close ups were particularly attractive! Stick with hair!

2rebecca Mon 08-Aug-16 12:32:31

Agree. I also found the ignorant woman calling pudendas and vulvas vaginas irritating. You'd think they'd employ a presenter who understands female anatomy for this role.
It's like calling a penis a testicle. It's just wrong.

MyBreadIsEggy Mon 08-Aug-16 12:40:30

DH and I have been watching this - I agree with the poster up-thread who said it's interesting to see real naked bodies instead of the airbrushed perfection that we usually see in movies/tv/adverts etc. I'm quite fascinated by it because DH is the only man I've ever seen naked in a sexual sense, and the only penis I've ever seen close up....so I'm amazed by the variety of shapes/sizes/colours blush I kinda thought a penis was a penis and they all looked pretty similar, but they really don't!! <mind blown>

Ditsyprint40 Mon 08-Aug-16 22:04:06

Here it is again!

Champagneformyrealfriends Mon 08-Aug-16 22:05:12

I watch this programme with this confused exoression.

HooseRice Mon 08-Aug-16 22:55:01

Someone tell the woman what a vagina is!

imwithspud Mon 08-Aug-16 23:50:39

Watching this programme for the first time with weird fascination/horror! I'm not really sure what to make of it. On the one hand it's interesting seeing 'real' bodies. On the other hand I'm not a fan of the whole scrutinising people's bits and bobs then 'eliminating' them based on that. Makes for some cringe worthy watching.

One of the guys said the first woman's boobs looked naturalconfused is it just me who thought it was obvious that she had had a boob job? Is that what some men perceive natural boobs to look like? Very sad if so.

LollypopLollypop Tue 09-Aug-16 08:12:50

I watched it for the first time last night out of curiosity. It was only marginally better than watching paint dry.

I was annoyed by the presenter - who's bisexual, now in a gay relationship- not knowing where a vagina is and telling the guys they could see them NOW. Idiot. maybe 'vagina' has more telly appeal than 'vulva'.

The thing that struck me was- being blunt- how thick most of them seemed to be. Saying you could see what someone was like, and really KNOW them by seeing them naked. Tosh.

The first woman last night - who was she? She said she had 2 children but was single- at 28- she'd had 3 boob jobs (admitted that when the guys asked if they were natural), she'd had her teeth done clearly and maybe liposuction too - very flat stomach after 2 kids. I wonder as a single mum who said she spent most of her time baking cakes, how she could afford 3 boob jobs ?

The shaving thing was weird- one woman said she preferred shaved men so the hair didn't get in her teeth. Poor thing.

And no, your pubes don't fall out at menopause - this is a myth. Some women find they get sparser and maybe by 80 they are thin but they don't drop out overnight.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 09-Aug-16 08:30:10

I watched the first two , I thought it would be sneery but what struck me was how kind they were critiquing.

Interestingly a couple of people I instantly disliked as soon as they put their clothes ON!

The shaving thing is awful it looks so unattractive imo.

And no, your pubes don't fall out at menopause - this is a myth

Wish someone would tell mine that!hmm

2rebecca Wed 10-Aug-16 08:19:34

I didn't say they drop out overnight but they get noticeably sparser. I'm just a couple of years postmenopausal and on HRT but have seen a huge difference as have many of my friends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now