Talk

Advanced search

The Walking Dead season 7 release date and trailer!

(50 Posts)
MistressMerryWeather Sat 23-Jul-16 15:05:57

I may wet myself.

YaY. grin

billabye Sat 23-Jul-16 16:00:29

When the theme music came on part way through if sent shivers down my spine. Love TWD!

DixieNormas Sat 23-Jul-16 16:53:50

Oh good, I was going to start one but my phone is playing up. I was stupidly excited to see the tiger

desperatehousewife21 Sat 23-Jul-16 16:56:38

So so excited!! Feels too long to wait!

Angelto5 Sat 23-Jul-16 18:58:55

Wow-so excited. What a brilliant trailer. Still stand by my guess who gets killed by Negan.

MistressMerryWeather Sat 23-Jul-16 21:47:52

Who is your guess Angel?

Shiningexample Sat 23-Jul-16 23:54:40

at last!

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 00:17:54

I'm still thinking Abe or Glenn

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sun 24-Jul-16 00:25:26

Noooo I refuse to accept Abe as a possibility.

I think it will be one of the women, hopefully not Michonne, my television would be a lesser place without her bottom on it grin

I'm stupidly excited for the new series.

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 00:30:48

well Michonne probably sealed her own fate shaging Rick, let's be honest grin

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sun 24-Jul-16 00:32:35

Haha it hasn't ended well for anyone he shags. I could think of worse things to be doing on my last days on this planet though grin

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 00:40:12

I'd rather be doing Darryl! grin

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 00:41:04

I'm just watching the doc get shot in the eye again

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sun 24-Jul-16 00:48:27

Darryl would be pure filth in bed I think. Never quite got the whole him and Carol thing, very weird. Doc getting shot was epic.

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 00:53:31

I don't think.there was any sort of sexual chemistry between the pair of them at all.

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sun 24-Jul-16 00:59:01

The only elclectricity that came from them was a result of one of her nylon cardigans grin

I'll be gutted if it's daryll or Abe who dies, I'm pretty non plussed about the rest. I think it will be a woman but I sort of want it to be Carl.

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 01:01:28

grin I don't think it will be Carl, if it's a women it needs to be michonne or Maggie, the idea don't think I'd miss Maggie now. Or Glenn really

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 01:01:55

I really dont*

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sun 24-Jul-16 01:03:31

I wouldn't miss rosetta or the other one Abe was shagging, can't remember her name now. She is very moody though.

I don't think it will be Carl either but they can't have many more storylines left for him now.

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 01:08:00

I think it has to be one of the originals. depend, Carl has lots going on in the comics.

I'm not a fan of Carol , shame it's not her
don't see why everyone likes her so much

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sun 24-Jul-16 01:16:59

Neither do I, from the second her daughter went missing and the most she contributed to looking was to saunter over to the side of the road for a minute before making some tea for everyone she has annoyed me.

I studied all the camera angles in great detail at the end of last series and I'm still no closer to figuring it out.

eyebrowsonfleek Sun 24-Jul-16 01:26:40

I'm not a big Carol fan but I'm a fan of characters who change through the course of the story. Saving everyone at Terminus has to get her a few brownie points at least.

Kind of hoping it's Abe as he's like a TV anchorman paired with women who are much too good looking to be paired with him. Sasha and Rosita can do better IMO. His romantic life is tedious.

The only couple I've actively shipped is Daryl and Beth. Glen and Maggie are OK but Richonne and Abe/Sasha bore me.

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Sun 24-Jul-16 01:35:12

Abes one liners have made him one of my favourites.

I don't think it will be Maggie as she has the whole pregnancy thing going on, which would be more interesting if Glenn got it, but that might be too obvious.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh I want to know now.

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 01:46:46

yes he has some good one liners

Whatever Carol does she always ends up back as the shot stirring trouble maker

DixieNormas Sun 24-Jul-16 01:47:33

There's just something unlikeable about her imo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now