Talk

Advanced search

Don't think I can wait until October for The Walking Dead to come back!!!

(32 Posts)
kensausage13 Tue 05-Jul-16 16:07:37

Pointless post really...but just wondered if there was anyone else out there that can offer me some emotional support for the next 4 bloody months!!!!!! I'm busting to find out who it is!!!!

MichonnesSamuraiSword Tue 05-Jul-16 16:13:14

Oh I can't wait either! I'm always devastated at the end of a series and wonder how on earth I'll ever survive the wait!

I'd forgotten about the massive cliffhanger though... argh. Actually I think a bit of time has been a good thing - I would have been too upset to have found out immediately who it was, but now I'm less emotionally invested I can just about handle it..!!!!

Although I don't want it to be Michonne, or I'll have to change my username wink

Thumbcat Tue 05-Jul-16 16:23:44

Me! Me! I love Walking Dead, although I was a bit weirded out by the Rick/Michonne relationship. I thought of them as having more of a brother/sister vibe. And I really hope Carol becomes her old kick arse self again.

kensausage13 Tue 05-Jul-16 16:26:30

So glad I'm not alone! grin i really hope it's not Michonne because she's the absolute nuts...and of course if they take Daryl away i will be devastated! Who will i perve over of a Sunday evening?!!!!

Thumbcat Tue 05-Jul-16 16:36:04

Ha! I'm a Daryl perver too. He's my fantasy 'bit of rough' grin

glenthebattleostrich Tue 05-Jul-16 16:38:28

I've not been googling at all to try to find gossip from the set!

AnchorDownDeepBreath Tue 05-Jul-16 16:42:11

I'm so sure that I've worked out who it is that it's not bothering me at all. Although the gap between TWD and GOT sucks! I'm glad it's over Summer, at least, but if they could extend both series a bit that'd be great!

CosmicOwl Tue 05-Jul-16 16:47:58

Yes, I need something to fill TWD / GOT void. They probaly think we're all out enjoying the summer evenings to worry about telly I'm not, I'm sat at home watching crap substitutes. Who do you think it is AnchorDownDeepBreath?

kensausage13 Tue 05-Jul-16 16:56:49

Yeah...let's hear your theory 'anchor' grin

kensausage13 Tue 05-Jul-16 16:57:29

Bolding fail!

CaptainBrickbeard Tue 05-Jul-16 17:01:47

I don't see how we will avoid a great big spoiler since it will air in the US first and whoever dies will be such big news. It was such a frustrating way to end Season 6, I haven't forgiven the writers angry.

Also didn't buy Richonne - I don't think there was any chemistry.

All that said, I can't WAIT for October!

GinBunny Tue 05-Jul-16 17:04:36

<Pulls up seat>

I haven't got Sky so still in limbo over GOT apart from the obvious spoilers and have just started House of Cards. But it all just feels like padding until TWD is back. I'm still with my original choice of who got Lucille'd - anyone else?

And quite agree about Richonne - brother sister yes, shagging against a tree, no.

peaz1 Tue 05-Jul-16 17:11:16

There is a spoiler on one of the WD FB pages as to who dies. It's come from someone who is considered a very reputable sources-rumours have been flying around, some with convictions and others less so but this one seems pretty watertight, according to the members of that group. I won't say anything though!

glenthebattleostrich Tue 05-Jul-16 17:15:10

Peaz, would you PM me the spoiler please.

ShotsFired Tue 05-Jul-16 17:23:16

I follow one of the cast members on FB and they keep posting pictures of themselves and even a couple of other cast members so I think I'm pretty confident I know who wasn't Lucille'd.

It's really pissed me off TBH. I don't WANT to know and this person shouldn't be sticking pics up like that, shithead.

BeyondCymru Tue 05-Jul-16 18:02:06

Oo, I'd like a pm too? smile

kensausage13 Tue 05-Jul-16 18:05:23

Come on Peaz!!

peaz1 Tue 05-Jul-16 18:24:06

Will pm you. On the app -can't see a way of pming so will do it later on the laptop.

CosmicOwl Tue 05-Jul-16 21:55:28

Me too please Peaz!

StealthPolarBear Tue 05-Jul-16 21:57:30

I can't wait for it to come back as well.
And I like rick and michonne.

AndYourBirdCanSing Tue 05-Jul-16 22:00:23

Me too please!

The only way I am coping with waiting is the fact I'm having a baby early September, so that is keeping me busy. Breaks it up for me a bit grin

Angelto5 Tue 05-Jul-16 22:11:35

Also can't wait till October.

Am watching them all again with dh as he fell behind ages ago. We're currently on season 3 and Rick has just found Morgan. Hopefully he will be caught up by the time the new season starts.

I know who I think Negan kills but I've read all the suspects have filmed their death scenes individually so nobody but the writer knows who it is.

EachandEveryone Wed 06-Jul-16 01:32:30

Did you see Norman in biker mode on Netflix? The Chelsea Handler chatshow, you have to episode 20.

EttaJ Wed 06-Jul-16 01:48:46

Oooh I can't wait either! It's such a long time! Read all the theories on who it might be but I am glad we won't know. I started watching Fear TWD but not got into it yet. I wonder if they ever all meet up?

CaptainBrickbeard Wed 06-Jul-16 07:25:25

The thing is that they might have all filmed a death scene for Episode One so no one knew who it would really be. But then as soon as they film Episode Two, they all know. I think it's bound to leak.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now