Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know how I can watch GOT season 6 episodes 1 and 2 only?

(4 Posts)
Stylingwax Wed 29-Jun-16 11:15:18

Moved house when this season started so only got Sky at episode 3 - now have 3-10 recorded and ready to go but no idea how to get 1 and 2 as they're not on catch up?!? Don't mind paying but desperate to watch the series!!!
Please help!!

PreviouslyMal Wed 29-Jun-16 14:09:19

I've just bought series 6 on amazon digital, you can buy single episodes too, also on talk talk ( old blink box) , probably on Sainsburys entertainment, Microsoft store for Xbox or googleplay too. You could also look on eBay for ultraviolet codes.

Stylingwax Wed 29-Jun-16 20:02:21

Thank you that was brilliant advice and I've bought them on Amazon ready for when children go to bed.
DP super excited, we've got nachos ready and are looking forward to it! (We have DS 3 and 5 month old DD so don't get out much at the moment...)

gingerboy1912 Thu 30-Jun-16 07:52:03

eBay, look for bidding that ends at silly o clock at night, as people don't bid as much for things. This is how I bought all of breaking bad for a fraction of the cost of buying it from a supermarket.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now